By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

Easily FF13

soooo addictive.

Its my fav battle system ever probably, but sometimes I think the FFX one was better.

After FF13 I'd say SO4 and after that I dunno, nothing special really in terms of PS3 RPG's. Oblivion's was fun, WKC's was god awful but still ok I guess.

Anyway I finished ratchet n clank ACIT so back to FF13 now

Trying to platinum it and I dunno I never get bored of wandering pulse and archtyle steppe, but I can't seem to kill the big adamantoises.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@darth, they are pretty easy if u characters are maxed out in their roles and u have a few ultimate weapons made for lighting and fang. casting death can work sometimes and u can get a easy victory that way as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@darth, they are pretty easy if u characters are maxed out in their roles and u have a few ultimate weapons made for lighting and fang. casting death can work sometimes and u can get a easy victory that way as well.

Maxing out characters is taking too long though

@darth, i mean in the roles , if u have everything learned in all role jobs. your characters will have a ton of hp and strength and other helpfull stats for u in the tougher battles ahead.  if u have fang's ultimate weapon then u can defeat your unbeatable foe and take it down for good.  if u need more insightful info, let me know and i will give it too u my friend.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@darth, i mean in the roles , if u have everything learned in all role jobs. your characters will have a ton of hp and strength and other helpfull stats for u in the tougher battles ahead.  if u have fang's ultimate weapon then u can defeat your unbeatable foe and take it down for good.  if u need more insightful info, let me know and i will give it too u my friend.

How do you get Fang's ultimate weapon?

I mean I know the general way of upgrading weapons but how would I fund getting the stone thingy that takes a weapon to omega level?

Its too costly

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I mean I know the general way of upgrading weapons but how would I fund getting the stone thingy that takes a weapon to omega level?

Its too costly

If you want an easy way for farming CP you could fight cactuars use syn syn and sentinel for you starters wait till the catuars finish it's dance and your characters should have enfire on your weapons then switch to Com Com and sentinel so the 3rd tier cactuar will focus it's attack on sentinel because it uses 1000 needles which is troublesome (advisable with a golden egg). You can get 15k CP per fight and with Golden egg you will get 30k.

As for the trapz something the only way to get it without buying it is defeating the adamantoise and defeating the adamantoise is also the quickest way to farm gils.

There are 2 ways to farm for gils at your current state:

Defeat the adamantoise using death (Vanille as your lead) Summon your eidolon at the start of the battle so the adamantoise will fall down. Don't go to gestalt mode. Spam death until the Death hits. If you are lucky it will drop Platinum ingot or Trapz. Just save before you fight it so if you are not successful in getting either one then you can just quit the game and load your game again ( advisable with marlboro staff and collectors or connosieur? accessory which increases the odds of getting an item).

The other one is hunt for perfume at eden- edenhall. Cieth and the lady soldier drops perfume and the male soldier drop incentive and credit chip although this is time consuming but it's very easy. (Advisable with collector's or connossieur? accessory)

PS.  Sorry for the bad english. It's not my native language.

darthdevidem01 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Its too costly

Equip Items that increase your 'Rare item droprate' and farm those nasty adamantoises. (For Hours, if you are unlucky.)

@BattleSystem:

@Darth: FF13 could have been the game with the best battle System, IF Character changing would have been possible, in addition to some more (not so strong) 'Special techniques' for Breaker and this Blue Class (dont have the name of it now, only know the german one for it^^), and the basic ability to do (weak) Melee Hits for other classes.(And a Gambit System would have been great for FF13 too :P)

exactly the same goes for Last Rebellion, the System was so damn promising, but it lacked of fine-tuning. alot.

in MY opinion, Cross Edge and Resonance of Fate had the best battle Systems so far, and Star Ocean 4's was pretty awesome too.

and what Noctis said goes for me too, 'xcuse mah bad english. :>

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

would u buy another installment in the star ocean series or suikoden series, or both ?

i would without question for both series

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

would u buy another installment in the star ocean series or suikoden series, or both ?

i would without question for both series

No need to ask. Suikoden 6 announce by Konami will be the greatest news for me this gen. Konami why!!!? I really don't care if it's on the DS, PSP XBOX 360, Wii or 3DS or Iphone (oh wait scratch that).

I miss suikoden.

@Noctis

THANK YOU!

I have progressed more

Almost filled crystariums

Fang keeps doing 9999K attacks now, but a trophy says I can somehow get past the 9999K barrier, I need a Genji Glove apparently.

@Robo

Of Course....SO4 had faults but its battle system was so fun, I'd love to buy SO5.