By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

darthdevidem01 said:
In WKC 2 I want:

- A good story

- Faster gameplay

- Combo CP points should be different to the Points needed to summon the White Knight

- More refined online mode

- Creative environments

I have the Japanese Version of WKC2 now and the combat is faster with range atacts now in the game, and when you see aitem at a tree or a box you only have to look once even if there is several items they all get pick up i one go, also the online is mutch better to and when doing a quest ofline you use your AI team intead of being solo, and you even get to have your oen knight in online mode. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

crystalchild, whats your next jrpg u are getting for the ps3 ?

after Resonance of Fate, i'll stick to Blazblue a bit, ordered it yesterday. (Collectors Edition für 25€ :3)

and after that, i'll give trinity Universe a try.

my impression of RoF is.. after 8 hours..

the first hours are a pain. Sometimes you make little mistakes and pay with your life. (Demon's Souls is nothing against it, imo)

But once i got it, i think it became pretty enjoyable, and the Battle System is.. addicting like hell 0_o! :D

so i think it's a cool game so far, and some of the scenes gave me a good laugh. ;)

(But those 'special Fights' are evil.. i accidentally encountered a level 48 enemy .. with my party at 17~ 0o.. it took me 1 1/2 hours to get him ^^... with thousands of Money wasted with ressurecting. was in Chapter 3 i think.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@crystalchild, trinity universe is a good game. played it on my wife's ps3, going to play it on mine in early sept.

what is your favorite rpg this year so far ?

mine is final fantasy 13/star ocean the last hope international

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@crystalchild, trinity universe is a good game. played it on my wife's ps3, going to play it on mine in early sept.

what is your favorite rpg this year so far ?

mine is final fantasy 13/star ocean the last hope international

FF13.. is it not. i'd like it to be my GoTY, but Star Ocean and Nier are fighting for that spot., those both were the games that left a big smile on my face.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

has anyone tried trine out on the ps3 ?

Around the Network

Not by Myself, but a friend of mine bought it just recently, and he says that it was well worth the money, if you keep in mind that it isnt a full priced title with a crazy budget behind it. He even platinum'd it, so i think he's having much fun with it.

@crystalchild, ok thanks.

@Robo: I played Trine on the PC and absolutely loved it.  I played the Demo on the PS3 and did not see any real difference.  The controls were tight and everything looked just as good.

So what do you think of ME2 on the PS3?  

nice :)

Ssenkahdavic said:

@Robo: I played Trine on the PC and absolutely loved it.  I played the Demo on the PS3 and did not see any real difference.  The controls were tight and everything looked just as good.

I still regret buying Trine for PS3. I played demo on PC and it was great game then there was promo on ps3 so i though that another game with platinum will be cool to have.

Since the game visuals were simple i was hoping it would be 1080p ps3 game but it's freaking 720p and has framedrops. I should have done more research first.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB