By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@crystalchild, cool u like nier so far. what other rpgs on the ps3 do u like ?

Agarest (if it counts as rpg), Cross Edge (yes, i DO like it), Fallout, FFXIII, Demon's Souls, Star Ocean: TLH and Dragon Age. (if i wouldnt have Eternal Sonata and Enchanted Arms for 360 already, i'd buy them for PS3 too.)

Last Rebellion is ordered, but im sure i'll like that sweet piece of Crap too. :> .. so, the only RPG left to buy is Resonance of Fate., and that'll happen next month for sure.

edit: of course WKC is in my collection too, but i am a bit dissapointed by this one. But i am looking forward to the Second Adventure of Leonard, i hope Level 5 gets that one right.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Agarest (if it counts as rpg), Cross Edge (yes, i DO like it), Fallout, FFXIII, Demon's Souls, Star Ocean: TLH and Dragon Age. (if i wouldnt have Eternal Sonata and Enchanted Arms for 360 already, i'd buy them for PS3 too.)

Last Rebellion is ordered, but im sure i'll like that sweet piece of Crap too. :> .. so, the only RPG left to buy is Resonance of Fate., and that'll happen next month for sure.

Trinity Universe :)

Ssenkahdavic said:
Crystalchild said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Trinity Universe :)

i'm looking at TU with mixed feelings. :(.. but yep, it'll be bought later, but i am waiting for the price to drop before i do so.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@crystalchild, do u own folklore it has some rpg elements in it, also a cool game i thought.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

would anyone buy a sequel to phantasy star universe for the ps3, if sega made one ?

lol id plan a robbery the day before it hits the shelfs just to get a copy.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

@sheeuk, hmmm. or i could get u a copy for a discounted price through my friends store for u ?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@sheeuk, hmmm. or i could get u a copy for a discounted price through my friends store for u ?

But...robbery is more fun!  Tell him to leave it in a jar so we can "search it" just like our favorite RPG hero!

@ssen, ok he will and a copy for u as well. :)

I am not sure for Phantasy Star Universe. If they'd make another Phantasy Star Online (HELL i loved that one) i would buy it in an instant.

and by the way, Last rebellion was in my Mailbox today. ^_^ .. okay i have a damn problem now, should i finish Nier first, i do i start LR? ... >.<. .. didnt think that mymemory.co.uk would ship this game THAT fast to germany.

@crystalchild, i think u should finish nier 1st then move onto last rebellion.