By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3: 2010 Sony and Nintendo literally go head to head

hasnt it always been this way?

hello how are you.

Around the Network

wasn't last year the same?

Severance said:
andremop said:

Why Nintendo Online doesn't have a booth of its own as Sony Online?? It's so huge!

*winks winks*

SOE is a company that makes MMO's on PC, its not part of SCEA but is part of Sony.

Nintendo never did anything outside their consoles.

Your sarcasm detector is bronken, sir! Get it repaired!

andremop said:
Severance said:
andremop said:

Why Nintendo Online doesn't have a booth of its own as Sony Online?? It's so huge!

*winks winks*

SOE is a company that makes MMO's on PC, its not part of SCEA but is part of Sony.

Nintendo never did anything outside their consoles.

Your sarcasm detector is bronken, sir! Get it repaired!

-_-;

damn repairs ....

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Dc universe looks tight

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

Around the Network
Ascii said:

At this years E3, Nintendo and Sony have ther show booths straight next to each other.

http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/e3-2010-sony-and-nintendo-literally-go-head-to-head/

I bet that Ninty said: "Let´s steal their show" (3DS vs Move)

Perhaps ninty could think: They know the "move" already, it´s called Wii Remote

What do you think?

Sony and Nintendo's booths have been right next to each other for AT LEAST the last 10 years at every E3. It's just how it's always been setup.

Sempuukyaku said:

Sony and Nintendo's booths have been right next to each other for AT LEAST the last 10 years at every E3. It's just how it's always been setup.

Good point, in fact i didn´t know that, so what should i say,....?

Maybe, that i saw relative news, checked if its already on vgchartz, and took the opportunity to start my first thread here, Woohoo!! 

Did i mention already that i didn´t know that? In case that i didn´t,... i acknowledge it,...

Ok, whatever,...do you guys think, that the resonance of the attendees will be on nintys side, cause there is something "really" new there?
I thougt (and i still belive) they will go on confrontation whith them, as a tactica measure... will they?

Ascii said:
Sempuukyaku said:

Good point, in fact i didn´t know that, so what should i say,....?

Maybe, that i saw relative news, checked if its already on vgchartz, and took the opportunity to start my first thread here, Woohoo!! 

Did i mention already that i didn´t know that? In case that i didn´t,... i acknowledge it,...

Ok, whatever,...do you guys think, that the resonance of the attendees will be on nintys side, cause there is something "really" new there?
I thougt (and i still belive) they will go on confrontation whith them, as a tactica measure... will they?

That's why I chided that website in my post, not you.

And Nintendo's booth will have the most attendees.  It does every year....even 2008 when they had a very poor showing at the Pre-E3 Media Briefing.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I wonder whats up Sony's sleeve... clearly Nintendo is going to steal the show with 3DS and Zelda but Sony must have something other than Move to compete.