By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soulcalibur Legends has hideous box art...

I just saw this in the store, and was embarrassed for Namco. The design just screams "low-budget crap". How could they expect their target audience to take this seriously? Sure, the game isn't supposed to be great, but at least TRY to present it in an appealing way...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

im glad its hideous, because it means less people will fall into the misfortune of having bought it

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

agreed.

Haha this will go down with the megaman boxart.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
thanny said:
im glad its hideous, because it means less people will fall into the misfortune of having bought it

Yes, I haven't played it, but the general reaction seems fairly negative. So if that's the case, the box art is very suiting.

Just look at the logo! It appears to have been designed by a slow-witted twelve-year old who is "really into fantasy art", but has no actual artistic skill of his own...

Hates Nomura.

Around the Network

I don't think it's that bad, but the game is awful, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

@naznatips:

I suppose the impact was greater seeing it on the store shelf. It just looked so half-assed, even compared to other half-assed games.

Hates Nomura.

It's really a shame too, all the potential in this series, as good as this game could have been it's come to this.

What is Siegfried doing anyway? Twirling his sword in a circular pattern? He certainly doesn't appear to be attacking anyone. Ivy just looks indifferent.

Hates Nomura.

Plus, that mummy is clearly staring at her chest.

Hates Nomura.