By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Announces E3 Lineup

Someone said it before... but LOL at the Sports/Shooter/Sims cycle of games!

Now there's a list that's lacking originality!

Around the Network

Booyah CRYSIS 2!

Hey does anyone know what Bulletstorm is about?????

andremop said:
What's sports MMA?

Anyway... just NBA JAM for me, and with a big maybe attached to it.

Mixed Martial Arts; its kinda like UFC

twesterm said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the game came to the other consoles, I'm just assuming he's lying about knowing someone at EA.  I pretty much assume anyone that makes statements like that are lying.

It's not that I can't believe that anyone knows someone in the gaming industry, it's that the internet is a breeding ground for liers.  People say stupid statements like that just to make themselves sound awesome when they're actually just referring to guesses and rumors.

And if he's telling the truth then he's just an awful friend.  So he can impress a bunch of fake internet people he puts his friends job and career at risk.

I am friends with a woman who is dating a guy who works at EA. Apparently he was working on NBA Jam.

Dude doesn't give out secrets for shit. Only foun out about his involvement after the announcement.

Khuutra said:
twesterm said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the game came to the other consoles, I'm just assuming he's lying about knowing someone at EA.  I pretty much assume anyone that makes statements like that are lying.

It's not that I can't believe that anyone knows someone in the gaming industry, it's that the internet is a breeding ground for liers.  People say stupid statements like that just to make themselves sound awesome when they're actually just referring to guesses and rumors.

And if he's telling the truth then he's just an awful friend.  So he can impress a bunch of fake internet people he puts his friends job and career at risk.

I am friends with a woman who is dating a guy who works at EA. Apparently he was working on NBA Jam.

Dude doesn't give out secrets for shit. Only foun out about his involvement after the announcement.

There exists some people that don't give a shit but they're generally morons or people high enough in the food chain that they can afford to not care.  For everyone else, if it's revealed that you're the one that spoils the secret, you're screwed because you'll never get hired anywhere else.  I don't even tell my wife what I'm up to during the day.

Around the Network

I might pick up Medal of Honor, the old ones rocked!

CorruptMirage said:

Booyah CRYSIS 2!

Hey does anyone know what Bulletstorm is about?????

Bulletstorm is an FPS made by the people behind Gears of War, Epic Games.

I could scan the 6 pages about it in the most recent month's GameInformer magazine, but I don't know if that is against the rules or not.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."