By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ModNation Racers will be better than that Nintendo racer

RolStoppable said:
alfredofroylan said:
Wasn't Rol at charge of making these threads? What happen?

It's no secret that I want to see others doing this stuff as well, especially if they are as talented as amp316. The problem though is that most people who try aren't exactly good at it.

This comment is deeply appreciated Rol.  Also, it's no secret that I think that you are an extremely talented individual as well.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Another thing! WTF Amp, do you have an avatar so close to impulsivitiy's? You get me all confused, and trick me you nardowell, I've sent you a PM with my thoughts, is all that is.

As awesome as Impulsivity's avatar is, mine is even cooler and I had it before him. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

nice one ;)

you really had me going there for a bit

huaxiong90 said:
freebs2 said:
I have to try it before I decide which is better, is there a demo out yet?
I don't agree with spaghetti-like arms statement, MK has multiple control schemes and also holding the wiimote sideways, like a weel, works really well in my opinion.

He wasn't referring to MK, ROFL.

Yes I've seen that, looks like I took the bait. LOL

call me stupid, but now, just now I got it

Around the Network

Lol, great OP.

Anyway...i feel like adding my two cents on some of the discussions here:

1)I believe MNR will be the second best Kart Racer of the generation....the first will remain MKDS. MNR will be miles better than MKWii.

2)Kart racers are a sub genre popularized by Nintendo. Sony us not ripping Nintendo off they are simply competing in a sub genre where Nintendo reigns supreme. I think that's a good thing because now Nintendo cant get away with a bare bones release like MKWii in the future.

3)Amp pwn'd Zen

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

senseinobaka said:
Lol, great OP.

Anyway...i feel like adding my two cents on some of the discussions here:

1)I believe MNR will be the second best Kart Racer of the generation....the first will remain MKDS. MNR will be miles better than MKWii.

2)Kart racers are a sub genre popularized by Nintendo. Sony us not ripping Nintendo off they are simply competing in a sub genre where Nintendo reigns supreme. I think that's a good thing because now Nintendo cant get away with a bare bones release like MKWii in the future.

3)Amp pwn'd Zen

Oh, he'll pay. I will return the pwn with the power of 10, soon.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

RolStoppable said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!

amp316, you WILL pay for this, sir. You have made me a fool, and I will NEVER forget. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You should pour hot grease on him.

I wouldn't waste the grease. There shall be a special plan devised for this insult. A special type of grease, perhaps.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Modnation racer looks interesting... im glad the devs has inspired to make there own Mario Kart look alike

Siko1989 said:
Modnation racer looks interesting... im glad the devs has inspired to make there own Mario Kart look alike

Nintendo should make a game called Mario: Jumpman Sackrace and it should be LBP with Mario in it dressed in sacks, lol, but you can't create custom levels.....and Miyamoto designs the SP game.

NO NO, NO NO NO.