By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey fam score...

Solid score, though i was hoping for more, ive realized ive put to much hype into myself for this game.

Reminder this is FAMITSU-360 NOT the true famitsu magazine (i heard they have multiple publications if anyone can tell me otherwise please do)

overall it got a 9/8/8/8

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-88336.aspx

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

It is decent but I thougt the score would be higher from Famitsu

Most likely based on the fact its more geared towards americans. Heck even the lip synchs are english. Wouldnt cross me if they lowered the score for stuff like that, or the deep theme. Different tastes over there

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Yeah but it's hard to judge by Famitsu since they seem to be hit or miss.

hmmmm..

still not to final fantasy levels then..

no doubt looks decent tho

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

From reading the title, I somehow expected a lower score. =/

But yeah, Famitsu loves Final Fantasy clones. Interesting to see how this one sells.

Can anyone confirm this

i just read this is 360s famatsu issue, not the real famatsu.

Is this true, then this is just the 360 magazine score not the real famatsu

Can anyone confirm if there are mulitple magazines

I can confirm that the name is actually spelled famitsu.

fa-mi-tsu
ファ ミ ツ

Not being an asshole on purpose, just trying to find reasons not to go to bed yet. =P

lower than blue dragon then...

I think Blue Dragon will sell better, in a proportion similar to Dragon Quest : Final Fantasy. The art style of Blue Dragon is much more compatible with the Japanese. In the West, LO will sell better, but no one that I know has heard of the game yet.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.