Favorite 2D Super Mario Game on a Home Console

Super Mario Bros 1 2 5.41%

Super Mario Bros 2 0 0%

Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels 0 0%

Super Mario Bros 3 10 27.03%

Super Mario World 9 24.32%

New Super Mario Bros Wii 16 43.24%

Total:37

Super Mario Bros. 3, it had the best worlds, power ups and music. World 3 also had Zelda music =D

Around the Network

Super Mario World for me. Although I prefer the style of Super Mario Bros. 3 the most, the game simply doesn't challenge me enough, whereas SMW does (to an extent). NSMBWii is cool, but it doesn't stack up against SMW or SMB3 at all.

So yeah, SMW, I love it. I just wish that it had half the style of SMB3.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

I am a bit shocked to see NSMBWii so high on the list. It is a great game dont get me wrong, but its only thing I put above games like SMB3 and World is the fact you can play with other friends at the same time.

Super Mario World - My favorite Mario game and my third favorite game of all time.

1. NSMBW
2. SMB3
3. SMW

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, just for the co-op. Whenever I want to play another Mario game, I have to do it alone, and my friends don't want to watch me speedrun 2-D Mario games over and over and over. They'd rather play at the same time, and so would I.

The first Super Mario Bros.

Fab_GS said:
The first Super Mario Bros.

Hooray we are twins! kefka

Yoshi's Island.

and NSMBWii

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

super mario world