By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft confirms Just Dance 2 ..... C'mon where're the happy faces?

Maybe this time it'll include "Just Dance"

May 6, 2010 - Ubisoft today announced plans to launch the 'Just Dance Talent Search,' a contest where winners from France, United Kingdom, and the United States will have their own choreography featured in the upcoming, and still unannounced, sequel.

Three winners – one in each country – will be flown to Ubisoft's Paris studio to meet the development team and to have their choreography added to the game. Contest details can be read on Ubisoft's facebook page.

Just Dance, released last November exclusively for the Wii, is nearing 3 million in worldwide sales, according to Ubisoft's announcement. More details of the sequel are expected to be announced at E3 next month.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/108/1088198p1.html

Around the Network

Nobody saw this coming.
What a surprise.

I think this time this megaton won't be wii exclusive.

Just Dance, Move! is on the way.

Bamboleo said:

And Just Dance: Natal

this is awesome i hope they reveal the song list soon please have mj in this game this time and put some lady gaga, madonna, brittney, and other pop song that the ladies and dudes will love. oh and put dlc in this game.

Around the Network

I hope they start milking the hell out of this franchise so it dies a quick death.

They better flesh out the game a little bit more this time. Just Dance is a fun game, but it is one of the most barebone games I have ever layed.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

CatFangs806 said:
Bamboleo said:

And Just Dance: Natal

The only games that might be better suited to Natal is a boxing game or a fitness game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I thought the title said Just Cause 2... it would also make sense for this to be multiplatform for some quick cash on a decent game.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

great, another good million seller for Wii!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.