By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Powers big secret

Few names in gaming are as recognizable as Noid. All new Yo Noid game!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
Myak-04 said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Myak-04 said:

If I connect all the brightest stars I get...... ummmmm.... XD oh, looks like a Kangaroo.... (ponders) Hmmmmmmmm...... Pyro as Bill, I think you're onto something with it being Madworld 2... .

At first I thought it was an Arwing doing a barrel roll. The more I look at it, it's clearly a new weapon for Madworld 2.

OMFG, have you turned your head side on?! If you look at it from upside down it's clearly a proud hawk creature.... with a stubby leg.

O_O What... could... this...mean?!

Hmmm, when I turn my head I see a rabbit eating a frog. Did Madworld have rabbits? Maybe it's a Pikmin eating a frog, difficult to make out.

So what do we have.... a kangaroo arwing doing a barrel roll, a proudy stubby legged hawk and a rabbit eating a frog. 

.................................................................................................. NEW ANIMAL CROSSING !!!

Mystery solved? ..... perhaps ^_^ . 

Myak-04 said:

If I connect all the brightest stars I get...... ummmmm.... XD oh, looks like a Kangaroo.... (ponders) Hmmmmmmmm...... Pyro as Bill, I think you're onto something with it being Madworld 2... .

No. It looks like a cop. It's Virtua Cop: Overkill

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Myak-04 said:

Am I the only one who sees Spy vs. Spy in this?

I notice they said "New Huge Title" not "New Huge Unannounced Title".  The star feild is for a cover story on Mario Galaxy 2.  They will probably have a whole bunch of new details to release.

gum said:

- "one of gaming’s most recognizable heroes"

- a picture of space

Could this be related to this news: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/27/mega-man-universe-trademark-filed-by-capcom/ ??!

I don't even want to think that could be the case : that would be way too awesome :O...

OMGOMGOMG

Now that you've planted the idea in my head, this HAS to be it!  HAS TO!

Around the Network

should be very interesting.

Cosmic Walker?

Pac-Man's 'next evolution' to amaze us at E3

Namco just sent press invitations out for a Pac-Man 30th Anniversary event to be held during E3. The event promises not only to celebrate the long history of the ghost-eating sphere man, but also to reveal "the future of the franchise."

That almost certainly refers to the new multiplayer arcade game Pac-Man Battle Royale, but Namco indicated that it will have even more new Pac-Man games for us to gobble up, possibly while saying "waka waka waka." The invitation notes that "unreleased titles on console, mobile, arcade, and more" will be on display. Perhaps this will be the venue for the official reveal of Pac-Man Rally Kart. Whatever the specific games, it seems that no platform is safe from Pac-Man this year.
Or it could be Madworld 2  its my close second

My top choices:

Cooking Mama: Space Food

Imagine Astronaut

EA Active 2.0: Space Jam Workout

Just Dance 2: Spaced Out Groovin'

High School Musical 6: Outer-space Reunion

Carnival Games: Astronaut circus!

Come on guys, I know you can't wait for the games I just listed.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Myak-04 said:

I hate to be that guy, but I remember in Final Fantasy 7, the game began overlooking the stars. Also, that star outline looks A LOT LIKE THIS CREATURE IN REVERSE:

OMG Kirby Wii!!!!!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."