By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal marketing is a rip-off. Video proof.

Natal marketing is a rip-off. Video proof.

Total:0

lol I didnt even know sega made something like that. pretty cool even though it flopped

oh and read the beginning of the natal video

"product vision: ACTUAL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY MAY VARY"

MS is riding the hype train. hopefully some real and exciting gameplay is shown at E3

Around the Network

i kinda forgot about that too bad it was a bit buggy, sometimes it didn't recognize movements sometimes.

and it was kinda same fate i see natal, if not almost bugfree works in all enviroments and delivers all it promised in it pr video.

well as far innovation or it's gaming division microsoft never being first in something.

navigation failed because after the hype was over, it gamer prefered the tradional lazy controller.

moving was too much hassle , and there was no feedback, i can see this happening to natal considering their main demography it's the same USA.

ooh god, I remember that POS. There was nothing "technicly" wrong with it, but it had numerous flaws. It was just a controller replacement. It just didn't work. I wonder if Natal will end up being the same now.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Xoj said:

i kinda forgot about that too bad it was a bit buggy, sometimes it didn't recognize movements sometimes.

and it was kinda same fate i see natal, if not almost bugfree works in all enviroments and delivers all it promised in it pr video.

well as far innovation or it's gaming division microsoft never being first in something.

navigation failed because after the hype was over, it gamer prefered the tradional lazy controller.

moving was too much hassle , and there was no feedback, i can see this happening to natal considering their main demography it's the same USA.

Achievments?

HD Console?

Matchmaking?

Highspeed Online gaming?

Stream Movies

Private Chat

Breakoff cable---xbox 1

Called console of the decade for a reason---PS3 "it only copies everyone else"

Just listening to that totally radical narrator in the Sega video is hilarious. Tubular!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
homicidaIpanda said:
Xoj said:

Achievments?

HD Console?

Matchmaking?

Highspeed Online gaming?

Stream Movies

Private Chat

Breakoff cable---xbox 1

other than streaming movies and private chat I could easily point to games and older consoles for each of those features. But I will give you that this is the first console to give all these features together in one spot.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hehe that was was clever.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

lol it has more in common with eyetoy though very funny:):)

ssj12 said:
homicidaIpanda said:
Xoj said:

Achievments?

HD Console?

Matchmaking?

Highspeed Online gaming?

Stream Movies

Private Chat

Breakoff cable---xbox 1

other than streaming movies and private chat I could easily point to games and older consoles for each of those features. But I will give you that this is the first console to give all these features together in one spot.

He forgot custom soundtracks which they actually hold a patent for too.  There is a tonne of other software based features they've innovated too.

i guess its coincidence that they both used the same marketing campaign? lol