By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best fighting game this gen your OP

1. Tekken 6 (PS3)
2. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
3. Dragonball Z Burst limit
4. Street Fighter IV
5. Soulcalibur IV

Around the Network

Blazblue and Super Smash Bros. Brawl... hmm... I should play SSBB more often...

that is a nice question... i will get ssf IV and blazblue in the near future by some things i have read about those games... i'm really hoping that KoF XIII will be worth the purchase since i love the series!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Clearly Smash Bros has the most votes here. @Train Wreck, u must be a harcdore-classic fighting game-fanatic. Lookit ur list! And smash not being on such a long list clearly means u don't like anything that strays too far from classic fighting game formula. i think after Smash it'd be DBZ: Budo Tenkaichi 3 for me. So we're opposites. I like those that stray from the formula!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

BlazBlue is the best fighter of ALL TIME not just this gen.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros. definitely.

Brawl, but for what it's worth... meh.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Severance said:
BlazBlue is the best fighter of ALL TIME not just this gen.

I agree.  I was never into fighters, but Blazblue has me hooked! 

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

tolu619 said:

Definitely Smash Bros Brawl!

This!

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Smash Bros Brawl

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2