By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the Silent hill games is your favourite?

SH1 scared the crap out of me...playing it at 2am witg all the light out in the house all by myself...omg...

Around the Network

I agree with Draven26

Silent Hill 3

Silent Hill

Silent Hill 2

Chrizum said:
huaxiong90 said:
Silent Hill 1, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, then Silent Hill 4.

All the other games were awful.

I take it you haven't played Shattered Memories? It's a much better game then Silent Hill 4, in my opinion.

Actually, I have. And I didn't like it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Chrizum said:
huaxiong90 said:

I take it you haven't played Shattered Memories? It's a much better game then Silent Hill 4, in my opinion.

Did you finish it? I thought the ending was arguably the best videogame ending I ever experienced.

SH2 I think

Around the Network

Silent Hill 2, never experienced an atmosphere like that in any other game previously or after. Quite simply brilliant!

pretty mixed so far some like SH2 or SH1 some SH3 no love for SH4 LOL.=)

Silent Hill 2, followed closely by Silent Hill 1. Man, I loved so much the atmosphere of those games, the second had good graphics which really helped the 'horror'aspect of the game, the sound is brilliant and the story is good.

I thought number 3 was just ok, while number 4 was terrible! Oh the PSP version is cool, my 3 favorite.

Gotta go with Silent Hill 2. I found the first game the scariest, but 2 I think is the best overall. I'll never forget the time I first found Pyramid Head on the roof of the hospital. Poo poo in my pants.

Chrizum said:
huaxiong90 said:
Chrizum said:
huaxiong90 said:

Did you finish it? I thought the ending was arguably the best videogame ending I ever experienced.

Yes I did, and sold it afterwards (as opposed to Origins and Homecoming, which I didn't bother finishing). The ending was all right. But still, SH for me has lost its appeal since 4.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!