By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Australia: Buy a Bravia get a free PS3.

Rickz0r said:
Bamboleo said:

I think it goes like:

Buy a somehwat overpriced Sony-branded TV and get a "free" console which price pretty much gets compensated by the TV's price.

I'd only which that Sony, and Apple too, would sell their goods at most accessible prices. It's hard not to dazzle over a Vaio, but when you look at the price... damn...

I got my Ps3 with a 1400 Euro Bravia in 2007. At that moment, the TV was the best under the 2000 euro range. And I paid 800 euro's for it (When you take of the Ps3 priced at 600 euro's)

No I disagree, Sony iz 3vil! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY ANDDDD YOUR DOG! Not to mention the soul they ask you to sell for a tv, it's MADNESS! :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

How many PS3 are sold in Australia & New Zealand? Anybody knows?

LOL...Sony really needs to give extras to make their products up to par with Sharp and Samsung. I would take the deal though even though the TV is inferior. Hehe

ShadowSnake said:
what I don't get is with products like this, you can easily negotiate the price down in any store. The salesman won't budge? go to another store. I don't see the need to go buy tv's when deals like this show up because you basically walk in the door and they'll tell you, 'this is the best price, you're already getting a deal.' When all you gotta do is go on any normal day, negotiate the price down, then with the money you saved, go pick up a ps3 and keep the rest of it where it belongs, in your bank account.

Coming from a sales manager your right. In this case though, Sony has an advantage of offering you a PS3 instead of a money rebate. Because of that, I guess that a money rebate would probably be less than 300$. Conclusion for the OP, if you need a PS3 its a great deal, if not then your better going to a smaller store where they accept to negociate the price and pay the TV for less. Between, you can probably negociate the price anyway since the deal is a manufacturer rebate not a store rebate.