By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which system do you think will have the best exclusive game this year

Which system do you think will have the best exclusive game this year

PS3 129 43.88%

360 43 14.63%

WII 95 32.31%

PC 25 8.50%

PSP 0 0%

DS 2 0.68%

Total:294

360 with halo reach or alan wake

Around the Network

rename thread to: how many of each kind of fanboy is there at vgchartz?

wii no question

PS3
I wont just have the best exclusive, I believe it will have the most highly rated exclusives.
Heavy Rain
God of war 3
MAG (to a lesser extent)

games coming out
Gran Turismo 5 (finally)
Infamous 2
SOCOM
there are more but i cant be bothered looking for them.

Alan Wake is being hyped up a lot but its uncertain as to wheter it will actually be good.

This is not an exit.

ps3 and psp for me.

nintendo goes a honorable mention just because of zelda.

but god of war 3, Gt5 in the same year = CRAZY

Around the Network

wii by far

but since it's me it is a little biased

GT5 = PS3

nothing else maters

i voted for the 360 because the one game i have been waiting since 2005 is about to be released and it going make me get another 360 cuz i had to sell it for bills cuz of christmas so 360 cuz of alan wake crackdown 2 reach and im a big fable fan ....... but for the ps3 i havent bought god of war 3 yet i know my hours at work been cut that why but one game for the ps3 would take my vote if it comes out this year and that is final fantasy 13 versus

It's up to one's taste. For me, Civilization V is going to crush any competition. Other than that, there are other interesting PC titles as well.

I'm biased, but for me the top 5 games of the year are coming out on Wii

Just the run until the end of the year is clearly (in my eyes, obviously) a Wii win to me. The ultimate trinity of Nintendo franchises in one year? Yay :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~