By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Playstation.com the worst site ever?

indodude said:
Why are you banned from PSN?

It's not PSN. It's the forums on playstation.com. In fact that was my first visit to the forums. If you read 4 lines down on that pic it also shows how much Playstation.com sucks =P

@Sega4Life

Which avatar? Baby Banjo? :D

Around the Network

Me think you should have an Uncharted 2 avatar.

sega4life said:

I find PSN or Playstation Store (Online Internet Version) is the worst store ever made, I mean try and find a game, then look at items you want..

You have to go through 20 pages to see if DLC is available..

Don't get me started on registering you Old Account to your PSN account, that was a nightmare, and it still didn't work, I had to make a new name on the Sony forums and link to my old account in a sig so people know who I am..

If your talking of PSN on the PS3 then its just that you dont know how it works. It should never take you more than 2 minutes and 4 pages to find the DLC you want. Game/PS3 game/Choose correct alphabetical section exp A to D, E to H.../Choose correct game. Thats it, everything related to the game you want will show up (movie/DLC/Demo all on the same page). Shouldnt take more than 1-2 minutes.

Boutros said:

Uncharted 2 does not fall under the RareWare Ltd. Umbrella of Greatness! Doom on you!

But anywho, it's good to see your true self back Dsister. I was about replace you with Dsister4.4 on my kewl people list.

Smeags said:
Boutros said:

Uncharted 2 does not fall under the RareWare Ltd. Umbrella of Greatness! Doom on you!

But anywho, it's good to see your true self back Dsister. I was about replace you with Dsister4.4 on my kewl people list.

Maybe not but it's dsister's third favorite game so I think it deserves an avatar spot for at least 44 days.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Maybe not but it's dsister's third favorite game so I think it deserves an avatar spot for at least 44 days.

You have a point, and you backed it up with numbers. I admit defeat.

Smeags said:
Boutros said:

You have a point, and you backed it up with numbers. I admit defeat.

Good.

I'll take two glasses of water then. With ice. Make it quick.

Icyedge said:
sega4life said:

I find PSN or Playstation Store (Online Internet Version) is the worst store ever made, I mean try and find a game, then look at items you want..

You have to go through 20 pages to see if DLC is available..

Don't get me started on registering you Old Account to your PSN account, that was a nightmare, and it still didn't work, I had to make a new name on the Sony forums and link to my old account in a sig so people know who I am..

If your talking of PSN on the PS3 then its just that you dont know how it works. It should never take you more than 2 minutes and 4 pages to find the DLC you want. Game/PS3 game/Choose correct alphabetical section exp A to D, E to H.../Choose correct game. Thats it, everything related to the game you want will show up (movie/DLC/Demo all on the same page). Shouldnt take more than 1-2 minutes.

I typed (Online Internet Version ) and PSN/Playstation Store meaning: what ever you feel like calling it.

I refer to PSN as the Playstation Store, as do people I normally talk to, like "hey did you buy that new game off PSN"

When I'm at work or on the PC at home and want to look up game info or DLC it sucks.

I know how the PS3 Store works and it's Nothing like the Internet version.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Boutros said:
Smeags said:
Boutros said:

>.> 

I've never even played Uncharted 2 

dsister44 said:
Boutros said:
Smeags said:
Boutros said:

>.> 

I've never even played Uncharted 2 

SSSSHHHHH!!!!

*gasp*