By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

W00t, it sounds pretty awesome!

I love that there is a real story mode for every dungeon!

Around the Network
Rainbird said:

I am offically in love with this game! Every news piece just adds to the greatness of it. I daresay if I was asked to choose between this and my wife I'd have a tough decision

Rainbird said:

Im starting to really be interested in it. Again, why cant they release it on PS3? Why?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

DOGSSSSSS FTW!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I just wanted to make my 8000th post somewhere meaningful.

*pats self on the back*

Around the Network

Im playing Guild Wars 1 again because of Rainbird. Now, Im trying to learn how to rob a bank so I can afford a new PC.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Perfect thread to put your 8000th =)

I've been playing GW1 like CRAZY. I'm currently at 13/50 HoM.... must....get....50.....

The HoM rewards for GW2 have given me purpose in regards to GW1. In the past, I always wanted EVERYTHING, so I kept getting put off by the sheer amount of stuff to do. Now with the HoM rewards, everything is focused, I get to set little goals, and I'm having more fun with the game than ever before =) I don't need everything anymore, just 50/50.

r505Matt said:

I've been playing GW1 like CRAZY. I'm currently at 13/50 HoM.... must....get....50.....

The HoM rewards for GW2 have given me purpose in regards to GW1. In the past, I always wanted EVERYTHING, so I kept getting put off by the sheer amount of stuff to do. Now with the HoM rewards, everything is focused, I get to set little goals, and I'm having more fun with the game than ever before =) I don't need everything anymore, just 50/50.

I have 3/50. lol.

But I just started the game. I just got to post-searing and have a lvl 8 Eleementalist/Monk.

So Im way way way off.

Dont even know what to do to make it go higher.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
r505Matt said:

I have 3/50. lol.

But I just started the game. I just got to post-searing and have a lvl 8 Eleementalist/Monk.

So Im way way way off.

Just look at the different things to do in the HoM calculator. And I didn't think you even had Eye of the North.

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
r505Matt said:

I have 3/50. lol.

So Im way way way off.

Just look at the different things to do in the HoM calculator. And I didn't think you even had Eye of the North.

I dont. How far can I go with just the original game?

And it gives me the neames of titles. Not how to acquire them? or it does and Im not seeing it?

www.jamesvandermemes.com