By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LOL Check out this so called "Leaked" E3 Lineup

superchunk said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Killer Instinct 3 O_o, I hope it's true.

That's what I noticed the most. That would be awesome. Too bad its apparently 360 exclusive. :(

I don't mind it being 360 exclusive however I would be worried about how well the game would turn out because the quality of Rare's games have dropped significantly since Nintendo sold them.

Around the Network

I can pretty much make a better version of this list. I can make it look more 'real'.

Get up Word 2007, Make tables, add Publishers and their logos, Make a list of games I want them to reveal, print it off and laminate it.

Pretty sure anyone can print shit like this.

I stopped at Battletoads haha.

Even though that listing is fake (wouldn't it be the E3 lineup and not the pre-E3 lineup?), I'm sure we'll see most of those games at E3.

Gears of War 3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, LBP 2, MotorStorm 3, Infamous 2, Guitar Hero 17, Call of Duty 7 and Dead Space 2 are almost guaranteed to be shown at this years E3. I think it's a little early to talk about Bad Company 3, Forza 4 and Mass Effect 3 (and like everyone pointed out, this is not published by Sony).

The list is also missing obvious titles like Fable 3 and Halo 4.

I guess I'm the only person to notice that Halo: Reach is not listed for the Microsoft press conference.

I guess they're just not going to mention it at all, right?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
It is lacking FFVII.

Because of the lack of this...it has to be real.

Source?

Well the one thing I'd bet my life on is Activision will show Call of Duty and Guitar Hero games.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
LOL!!!

"James bond game for XBL" LMAO!!!

That's not impossible, but if it did happen it wouldn't be this soon.

The big joke is Mass Effect 3 is in the Sony box.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Looks pretty official to me.