By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN Previews Ninja Gaiden 2 (Info, Screens, Video)

shams said:
It looks just insane. I can't understand how this would not be banned (in some countries) - its just too violent.

BBFC to the rescue.

Around the Network

The violence is to fantasy oriented to be censored the way Manhunt was. Its not realistic and dementing like that game was. Its more like Mortal Kombat violence. Laughable.

Kiddy. Needs more boobs and testicle electrocution.

Looks incredible

Ninja Gaiden vs Heavenly Sword. Take your pick

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
@RolStoppable:

Agreed; perhaps they can devise a new physics engine that will allow the blood itself to bleed. REAL next-gen confirmed!

Better yet, the levels will be made of blood, as will the enemies.  In fact, lets make the sword and Ryu out of blood too.  The whole game will be a red screen, with a pair of boobs in the middle.  True mature gaming.

eugene said:
Ninja Gaiden vs Heavenly Sword. Take your pick

Ninja Gaiden

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

@naznatips:

Funnily enough, you just described the entire Oneechanbara series. I KNEW they were on to something...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Nice. I wouldn't say it's an extremely big step forward though. It looks like NGS with more blood and guts everywhere. Anyway have to wait for PS3 version...

Tetsuo Shima said:
Nice. I wouldn't say it's an extremely big step forward though. It looks like NGS with more blood and guts everywhere. Anyway have to wait for PS3 version...

It's being published by Microsoft, which gives them 2nd party rights over the game.  Long story short: There is just as much chance of Ratchet and Killzone being on the 360 (that being Zero), and a much higher chance of MGS4 and FFXIII being on the 360 (that being 1%).