By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you like Vgchartz' moderation system?

Do you like Vgchartz' moderation system?

The world is a better place thanks to it. 18 32.14%

Yeh, prevents us from killing eachother. 2 3.57%

It's okay... but they ha... 9 16.07%

Too scared to coment, I'... 7 12.50%

Well, sometimes they can be too picky... 5 8.93%

Hate it. 15 26.79%

Total:56

You can't have an opinion on a console you even own. I f you call a certain console x childish even if you really think it is, even if you still enjoy the games. That is not ok because the word childesh is not allowed and grown men get their feelings hurt. I am obviously still very annoyed at my last ban.

The mods especially a certain funny shade of hair fellow seems out of control handing bans to people for nothing. It is getting old.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
There is something seriously wrong with the moderation on this site. I mean I've only been permabanned by three of them! I mean how's that possible. playstation.com, now they have good mods. They banned me before I even posted!

Lmao seriously!  And i agree with some of these comments.  In Vgchartz Posting your opinion=trolling.  Uhh can i get a WTF?  I mean there is something seriously wrong with the moderation here.  You get banned for posting funny pics, posting your opinion(everyone has different opinions.  I mean that's how arguing was invented.  Right?  2 different opinions=arguing.  Which is totally normal ESPECIALLY in a videogame website).  Ohh and how do they pick some of these mods?  How the F is CGI not a mod?  He is better than any mod on the whole freaking website!  Mods are what i hate the most in this website.  Im willing to make a bet that i will probably get banned because of this comment.  Anyone?

Ohh and dsister, they probably saw your sig here in vgchartz. XD

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

chocoloco said:
You can't have an opinion on a console you even own. I f you call a certain console x childish even if you really think it is, even if you still enjoy the games. That is not ok because the word childesh is not allowed and grown men get their feelings hurt. I am obviously still very annoyed at my last ban.

The mods especially a certain funny shade of hair fellow seems out of control handing bans to people for nothing. It is getting old.

See, I don't get this. I've never had a problem with expressing my opinion on this site.  

And is my sig really that bad? I've had three comments about it since this thread started o.O

Its good, Though I think they should put experation dates for actions. I mean if I didn't do anything for a long time my next ban shouldn't be longer than the next one. Maybe the same but not more

On a side note. People who get banned for posting their opinon just tells you that you did something wrong. I post my opinons. You have to say them like your not a troll

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Honest opinion? A combination of 3 and 5. It's clear how some are more laid-back than others, but really, if one of them is having a bad day, you basically can't say anything against what they think. My account has a warning on file for my opinion of MGS4; nowhere did I attack those who like it, but the warning remains on my profile. It's part of the reason now why many of my posts have things to the effect of "in my opinion" when talking bad about a game that seems to be popular around here. As for joking and lightening up, well... I think there are other users more suited to talk about that than I.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

I think it's the best mod i have already found.
Yes, they made mistakes, but they are humans, right?

P.S. To say that they are the best isn't say that they are perfect

"Stems from when I permabanned someone by their own request"

_____you banned someone just because he asked, jesus

coolbeans said:
dsister44 said:

See, I don't get this. I've never had a problem with expressing my opinion on this site.  

And is my sig really that bad? I've had three comments about it since this thread started o.O

I just said it more in reference to Playstation-oriented sites not allowing anything other than Playstation stuff allowed just to joke around.

Oh, I thought you meant why I was perma'd here :D

dsister44 said:
chocoloco said:

I guess I have expressed a preaty negative opinion on a certain console so it is probably easier for them to f me. Plus you post constantly and that probably protects you I am not so consistant in posting. If you look at my 4 bans only the first is really deserving anything.

I like it this way, people know how to behave here