By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Recently picked up an iPod Touch

Recently picked up an iPod Touch

Total:0

I've recently picked up an iPod touch, 2g 16gb, non-MC model (meaning I have jailbroken it). I've been slowly upgrading its functionality, as well some other things, but was curious to see if anyone has good recomendations for apps/games?

I've picked up Chaos Rings (amazing, by the way), and am pretty open to just about anything.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 2 is pretty fun xD

chaos rings is what I was going to recommend. D: I can't recommend others. That's the only game I have for it, as I don't use my ipod touch for that purpose normally, I just made a special exception :D

Give Glyder 1 + 2 a go if you like Pilot Wing type games. They both have free demos.

There's a nice selection of flight sims. I'd recommend looking into Glyder or Skies of Glory. Tyrian's a great shmup. NOVA for FPS. Dungeon Hunter for a Diablo-clone. Doodle Jump, Plants vs. Zombies, GTA: Chinatown Wars... lots of good stuff out there.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

SkyForce Reloaded, Flight Control; if you're into soccer, FM 2010 is awesome too.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!