By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor Metal Gear Solid to support Natal

Surfer Girl: Metal Gear Solid to support Natal

Hideo Kojima is most likely sitting next to a big red button right now. And if a rumour from Surfer Girl is correct, he’s going to push it at E3.

The infamous rumour mongrel has suggested Metal Gear Solid could use Natal, with an announcement to come in Los Angeles in June.

In the same blog post where she claimed a slim 360 was on the way, the blogger wrote:

“And Natal? Let’s just say you’ll probably be both very surprised and very pleased by one of the games revealed… what is it?

Might Get Shot if I were to tell.”

It’s an odds-on favourite SG is talking about Metal Gear Solid: Rising, announced at Microsoft’s E3 press conference last year.

And at Tokyo Games Show in September, Kojima announced his support for Natal, saying it was the next “2D to 3D shift”.

We’ll most likely hear whatever is going on at the special event Microsoft is holding for the tech on Sunday, June 13 in LA.

Dear E3: please hurry up.

http://www.vg247.com/2010/04/26/surfer-girl-metal-gear-solid-to-support-natal/

Around the Network

I think it would probably work alongside with the 360 controller.

Sounds interesting if true.. though if MGS Rising supports Natal for 360 then i guess it would support the Move for the PS3.

Hope we see some gameplay footage at E3 as we still haven't even seen a screenshot of the game yet.

My guess is that the support will be only patial... like voice command or such. Which is already a great way to incorporate it.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

idk natal just bothers me because there's all this hype behind a machine that hasn't been proven to be able to play complex games yet. all the games shown so far are slow paced games and fast paced minigames. I'm very interested to see how they pull this off with their advanced eyetoy

Around the Network

But Surfer Girl? Really?

I doubt the game will be hands free, but it would be nice to see how they can do it.

And the real surfer girl.

Is this what he meant by my next project could break me? Well it was nice knowing ya Kojima, thx for MGS games.

Hmm... possible that MGS:R will support Move and Natal, but I want to play and will probably play it only with classic controls (if it's possible of course, but I think that's obvious that it will work).

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Yeah sounds great, i wonder how deep. I can see movement.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB