By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: 360 Slim is going to be at E3 plus more

It'll be no surprise seeing the 360 slim at E3, but surfer girl is just someone guessing, I mean how many people here have guessed we'll see the 360 slim at e3?

Around the Network
Seece said:

Surfer Girl, havn't eard her name in a long long time!

Oh and I DON'T want a new logo or rebranding .. I don't buy that.

Yeah, I agree. The logo and art style of the brand is already perfect.

Would be cool to have more Natal games that will surprise us. It's already rumoured that a game from THQ (I think) would be something extra. And now another pleasing Natal game. Hopefully not MGS though.

New Game: Ricochet 2

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
New Game: Ricochet 2

It's the sequel everybody's been asking for!

Why a new logo? Isn't the RRoD hot enough?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

it will be a very good move by MS

axumblade said:
It would be a great move. I know a lot of people who'd go out instantly to get a more portable and reliable 360 system if one became available.

I would IF it was a more attractive console. That said my 3 yr warrenty runs out in October so I'm going to get another anyway.

IMO this is the start for M$ doubling sales forever not just initially. I firmly believe Slim = Natal will seel awesomely to both Europe and USA. I fully believe when it releases PS3 will not sell more than 360 in either Europe or US ever again.

selnor said:
IMO this is the start for M$ doubling sales forever not just initially. I firmly believe Slim = Natal will seel awesomely to both Europe and USA. I fully believe when it releases PS3 will not sell more than 360 in either Europe or US ever again.

I smell a Sig control bet

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

It will be interesting to see how aggressive Microsoft is with pricing of Natal.
If they wanted to, they could probably have the baseline 360 have a hard drive and Natal for $250.

an Elite system with built in wifi, a larger hard drive, and halo reach bundle for $300 ?

they would never add value like that. But they could!

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.