By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: 360 Slim is going to be at E3 plus more

This is coming from Surfer Girl. This person is sometimes right and sometimes wrong. The person revelead that the Slim 360 will be at E3. Says the console is going to be black (to better fit for the living room) and look for the 360 to rebrand the system with a new logo. Also says that a game for Natal will be very suprising.

The person ends it by saying: Might Get Shot if I were to tell. MGS is bolded and in red.

http://newsoftrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2010/04/slim-360-to-be-unveiled-at-e3-360.html

Also you can check out the person's track record.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236806

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

lol interesting

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

It wouldn't be much of a suprise really. I believe her/him.

MGS: Rising using Natal? I don't see why not. It might also use Move on PS3.

Surfer Girl, havn't eard her name in a long long time!

Oh and I DON'T want a new logo or rebranding .. I don't buy that.

SURFER GIRL STrikes BACK!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

MGS can also = Microsoft Game Studios btw ... maybe they plan to take on the colour red instead of green from now on?

Yeah, I totally expect a slim 360 this E3, likely to launch with Natal.  It'd be a very smart move from Microsoft.

Seece said:

Surfer Girl, havn't eard her name in a long long time!

Oh and I DON'T want a new logo or rebranding .. I don't buy that.

Well Microsoft did say that they were treating Natal to be like a console launch.  Don't think they would change the Green maybe go with black sphere with the green x instead of the grey and green.

Just want to play good games

Didnt Microsoft say they wouldnt have a hardware revision (slim) for 360, I remember them saying that when they were asked about the PS3 slim

rafichamp said:
Didnt Microsoft say they wouldnt have a hardware revision (slim) for 360, I remember them saying that when they were asked about the PS3 slim

I don't remember that, why don't you go find us a link