By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Master Chief vs Sackboy

Master Chief vs Sackboy

Master Chief 57 30.32%

Sackboy 106 56.38%

But I like Cherry Pie! 25 13.30%

Total:188

Considering the trend in polling is Master Chief vs everything on the Playstation and Wii platforms, I figured might as well go with the Uberplatformer dude on the PS3, Sackboy!  So, in a fight, who would win?

Master Chief IS Master Chief, but Sackboy has the power of the Playstation fanatically dedicated fanbase, and their level creation.  Master Chief is just an icon at this point, and I don't know how many on the XBox side are going to bother to vote here.  So here you go...

Master Chief vs Sackboy.  Who will win?  And for Wii owners, we have cherry pie.

Around the Network

Go Sackboy kick some ass lol (this is the most stupid comparison in the history of gaming,, its like comparing A car and a horse)

sackboy could easily blend himself within master chiefs massive stuffed animal collection , while chief is sleeping sackboy makes the attack game over.

flowjo said:
sackboy could easily blend himself within master chiefs massive stuffed animal collection , while chief is sleeping sackboy makes the attack game over.

LOL

Around the Network

Lame comparison. Chief wins hands down

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

aww what horrible noise would they come up with for MC destroying Sackboy :(

Master Chief is Sackboy!!!  How can one kick one's own ass? (other than the obvious purposely falling down multiple flights of stairs)  

0_o

Sackboy hands down!

if sackboy happens to be near a portal with infinite respawns then i would say sackboy. sackboy could die a billion times but chief only needs to die once.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur