By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - name your top 5 favorite rpg's this gen ?

AngelosL said:
AkibaFan said:
AngelosL said:
1.Oblivion
2.Dragon Age
3.Fallout 3

and I'm very sad that FF XIII sucked that bad

But it didnt suck, it was amazng

Well, I've finished 9 FF titles so far, and I considered this one to be the worst by far for many reasons . But I should have said "sucked in my opinion".

ok ur in the minority tho. bt aftr seeing ppl give ff8 0/10 & ff7 3/10 in their rating thread i dnt knw who to trust anymore, ff fans all seem to want different thngs.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@lestatdark, can we play the entire game together online ?

Yup, as long as you and me both kill up the respective area bosses in each of our games. If we don't do that, one of us can't go further on the worlds.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

1. The World Ends With You

2. Lost Odyssey

3. Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor

4. Mass Effect

5. Eternal Sonata

Honorable mention: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, FFXIII, Luminous Arc, Infinite Undiscovery

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

@lestatdark, well that sucks. i only have beaten the slime boss with the little ones attached too it. guess i have alot of work too do, till we can play it together all the way through online.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

AkibaFan said:
AngelosL said:
AkibaFan said:
AngelosL said:
1.Oblivion
2.Dragon Age
3.Fallout 3

and I'm very sad that FF XIII sucked that bad

But it didnt suck, it was amazng

Well, I've finished 9 FF titles so far, and I considered this one to be the worst by far for many reasons . But I should have said "sucked in my opinion".

ok ur in the minority tho. bt aftr seeing ppl give ff8 0/10 & ff7 3/10 in their rating thread i dnt knw who to trust anymore, ff fans all seem to want different thngs.

Hey, look at the bright side. I found FF8 to be great and I think FF7 is one of the greatest games of all time (along with Zelda Ocarina of time).So I'm with you as far as these titles are concerned :)

Around the Network

@angelosl, agree with u on ff8 , its my favorite ff game ever. ocarina of time was such a awesome game, twlight princess is my fav zelda game.

Yakuza 3
SMT: Devil Survivor
Valkyria Chronicles
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy IV DS

1. Mass Effect 1/2
2. Lost Odyssey
3. Valkyria Chronicles
4. Resonance of Fate
5. Tales of Vesperia

Jrpg
1. FF XIII
2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
3. Lost Oddyessy
4. IU
When i actually think about it there are so many more great jrpgs last gen.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

@aion, thats true. i think this gen just got started alot slower than we had gotten used too, but it is heating up alot now.