By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New KB commercial, "It only does Race, Create, Share"

Just fantastic. I love em all.

Around the Network

this guy is pure win

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

What the hell, KB

i love his short shorts. LMAO

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

that....was.....GOLDEN!!!!

deskpro2k3 said:

I miss MADTv.   

LMAO at the KB mustache.  Also, I love the "Unaired Commercial", but it's pretty pethetic reading the comments on that vid.  You'd think we were back in 2006/2007.  "That vid is so true, PS3 has no games."  Yep, no games.  That's why I own 48 of them.  13 of which are exclusives.  Next few games I plan on buying are exclusive, too.  God, I'm so bored not playing any games. 

A thank you to KB for getting back on top of your game, and a double thank you to deskpro for digging up the source material. I had to gag myself.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

awesome advert KB lol, I won't stop laughing for hours now

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Have subtitled it on youtube

Not sure if I got every word - KB is tricky :)

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com