By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit: More movies (death of video gaming?)

I'm sure I'll be getting one, and my parents might also get one + Wii - as a present.

I would love to see '1080:White Storm' re-released as a budget Wii title, but with balance board support!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Tagged for later viewing, takin break from washin me car/mowin the lawn

I wonder, if you place an attachment to the board, will the board still work?
I am sure someone, somewhere, will definitely snap their snowboard on top of the wiiboard and try it out. (I would if i had a snowboard)

I am really looking forward to a snowboarding game for the Wiiboard. I use to have SSX for the Gamecube and that was a lot of fun. It would be awesome on a board. Nintendo needs to demo some snowboard games for the Wiiboard alongside Wiifit. Maybe set it up in some malls or something.

How about Skate port to the Wii with balance board support? Im not quite sure how you would pull off tricks accurately, but I'm sure Ninty could figure it out.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
Astrodust said:
I am really looking forward to a snowboarding game for the Wiiboard. I use to have SSX for the Gamecube and that was a lot of fun. It would be awesome on a board. Nintendo needs to demo some snowboard games for the Wiiboard alongside Wiifit. Maybe set it up in some malls or something.

Nintendo has started doing demo's in department stores last week for Wii Fit. I've heard the demo's are drawing large crowds and they are mostly families.

I could see this having a huge following and being very successful. Time will tell. I'd like to see some balance boar, wii-mote, and nunchuk gaming all at once though. Lots of room for inovation and creative ideas here.

fagarcia75 said:
I could see this having a huge following and being very successful. Time will tell. I'd like to see some balance boar, wii-mote, and nunchuk gaming all at once though. Lots of room for inovation and creative ideas here.

Heh like a Snowboarding FPS. 

loadedstatement said:
How about Skate port to the Wii with balance board support? Im not quite sure how you would pull off tricks accurately, but I'm sure Ninty could figure it out.

That I know, a game of the Tony Hawk franchise is being developed to be used with the balance board.

I'd love an fps where you run on the spot and twist to left or right slightly to turn - along with this you could duck for cover behind small walls etc and pop up and down to shoot.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony