Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
It's over. We are now in Twilight.

what?

Around the Network

Can I at least pick my noose?

PSN ID: KingFate_

omg, wtf!?!

if he is lynched now, thats just fucking stupid, Dsister backed his claim and we havent even let Falcon have his say yet, this is just plain moronic

TruckOSaurus said:

trangentspree: I've already stated my suspicions about him. Final-Fan had concerns too earlier today, I'd like to know if his feelings about him have changed. Also theRepublic, stated that trangentspree narrowly escaped his vote, I'd like for him to say why.

First, he is lurking.  He only really shows up when he gets called out on it too.  However, he seems to be keeping track of the game and not posting on purpose.  I think that his timely vote to send us to Twilight shows that.

When he does post, he tries to say a lot so it looks like he is participating.  Really look at his posts though.  They are really nothing more than summaries of what has been going on during the Day.  What little opinion Trangentspree does put into his posts, is completely wishy-washy.  He is going out of his way to not rock the boat.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

SciFiBoy said:
omg, wtf!?!

if he is lynched now, thats just fucking stupid, Dsister backed his claim and we havent even let Falcon have his say yet, this is just plain moronic

Look at the chart.  It said L-1.  With Trangentspree's vote, that means it is a done deal.

Yes, this is dumb, but I know where my vote is going tomorrow.  Provided that Dsister can hold up his end of the bargain.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network

And it's true! He's the only one who understands me. It's like we are soul mates

That's so cute I just threw up...

a rainbow.

Now Playing

KingFate carefully stood over a collection of nooses in the town square. 

"Hmmm.... I guess I'll go with THAT one!" He pointed at the psarkly silver noose, which had "Link for life!" written in bold letters. The brawlers picked it up and carefully wrapped it around his head.

NIGHT 4 START!

Send in your pms!

KingFate was Link, OP will be updated shortly.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Nevermind, I read wrong

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:

Nevermind, I read wrong

I demand to know what this said before the edit!

dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

Nevermind, I read wrong

I demand to know what this said before the edit!

I asked a reason of why the day was over since kingfate needed 1 more vote, but I read wrong I saw the L-2 of mario and thought it was kingfate's

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||