By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Remember you only have the weekend 'till the day ends people.

What happens when the deadline hits?  Does the person with the most votes get lynched?

No sir, you need 6 votes.

it ends in a No Lynch. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Remember you only have the weekend 'till the day ends people.

What happens when the deadline hits?  Does the person with the most votes get lynched?

No sir, you need 6 votes.

it ends in a No Lynch. 

Well, shit.

We better get this day moving.  I don't want to see a no lynch.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

OK, I was sitting on this but I'll lay out my cards.

An unstated reason for my resistance (though my stated one was true & legitimate) was that I wanted to see how people reacted. I was hoping to see if I could get any reads based on that.

It seemed to me that dsister and KingFate both bit; but it seems consistent with his character this game, to the extent that anything would be. And KingFate hasn't said anything truly suspicious ... I guess.

But I've been getting a funny feeling about KingFate for a while now. Ordinarily I wouldn't consider that enough to lynch but we're starting to feel crunch time.
Unvote Vetteman94
Vote KingFate

If someone else is closer to the lynch limit that I consider an acceptable target, I'll switch on Sunday. I should be around more or less all weekend (not constantly but I may check in from time to time and definitely at nights).

SM128 feels genuine to me. He and dsister both feel like "crazy town" to me at the moment. But if the game ends and they are both mafia, well, there will be a lot of *headdesk*ing.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh and specifically one thing I was hoping for was that dsister was mafia trying to ingratiate himself by doing this "mafia roleblocker" thing (which doesn't exist) and he woud attack me for not playing along because it would get a townie lynched on plausible looking grounds.

But he didn't do that, so ... not to say that my fears are totally allayed, but he certainly didn't do anything that confirmed my suspicions.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

After Return of the King, it's the Return of the Table. Edit: Added the  lynched, murdered colors and the  Identities

Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered )
Person Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Identity
dsister44
No Lynch
-- No Vote --

Falcon095 -- No Vote --
stefl1504

Final-Fan  No Lynch
stefl1504

KingFate No Lynch
-- No Vote --

Nikells
-- No Vote --
 supermario128 - - - Wario
SciFiBoy No Lynch
-- No Vote --

SuperAdrianK -- No Vote --
stefl1504

supermario128 Falcon095
-- No Vote --

stefl1504 No Lynch
stefl1504
- - - Captain Falcon
theRepublic Falcon095
-- No Vote --

trangentspree -- No Vote --
stefl1504

TruckOSaurus  No Lynch stefl1504

Vetteman94 No Lynch
stefl1504

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Now on to my concerns:

KingFate: SM128 says is going to work and asks for people to wait until then for him to post a defense which is perfectly understandable but then KingFate goes ahead and votes for SM128 anyway and puts him at L-1. theRepublic picks up on the scumminess of his action and votes for him but he never even reacts to theRepublic's accusations (maybe hoping no one will notice it). Add to that the fact that he's been laying low and it doesn't look good at all.

trangentspree: I've already stated my suspicions about him. Final-Fan had concerns too earlier today, I'd like to know if his feelings about him have changed. Also theRepublic, stated that trangentspree narrowly escaped his vote, I'd like for him to say why.

Falcon095: He disapeared one more

SuperAdrianK: I've seen him post once a while but don't remember anything substantial being brought forward by him.

About dsister's little plan, I'm not a fan of using exploits to win a game. I prefer we find out who is scum the good way, it's much more rewarding.

And finally :

Vote: KingFate

Signature goes here!

I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

Yes another post by me.

I really want to know what SM128 meant by this because it seems to me like he's saying j0 confirmed his powers which he didn't.

Signature goes here!

@ Trucks

are you saying we should lynch KingFate then? or do yo want to see how he re-acts first?

your points about him and Mario make sense, im especially confused by how Mario thinks j0 confirmed his night powers.

I'd like KingFate to explain himself for sure, my vote puts him at L-2 enough to put pressure on him but he's still safe from someone ending the day abruptly.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I'd like KingFate to explain himself for sure, my vote puts him at L-2 enough to put pressure on him but he's still safe from someone ending the day abruptly.

ah, okay, ill wait for him to reply then.