By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Coming to you from Ireland this weekend as I'm attending a family wedding tomorrow (not my own.)

Oh and btw, I am a mafia roleblocker.

Ah, away wit'cha ya now.

Around the Network

Remember you only have the weekend 'till the day ends people.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

•  dsister44,
  •  trangentspree,
  •  KingFate,
  •  Nikells - (Wario),
  •  supermario128,
  •  stefl1504 - Captain Falcon,
  •  SciFiBoy,
  •  dtewi (vetteman94),
  •  TruckOSaurus,
  •  SuperAdriank,
  •  theRepublic,
  • Falcon095,
  •  Final-Fan.

Since the day is coming to an end. I'm going to go ahead and

vote: Final-Fan

Since he seems to be the only one with a problem of saying it. It makes it seem like he has something to hide

Actually it looks like there are 3 people who are having problems saying it... And Falcon has disappeared again.... I don't even remember the last time he posted.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It seems the last time Falcon posted (besides saying he was busy last weekend: 5 days ago) was the beginning of page 11. That's a really long time. Just saying....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Falcon is known if not saying much, he does it all the time.

PSN ID: KingFate_

supermario128 said:
Actually it looks like there are 3 people who are having problems saying it... And Falcon has disappeared again.... I don't even remember the last time he posted.

No, there are 3 people that haven't said it. There has only been one person that has refused to say it. There's a difference

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

No, there are 3 people that haven't said it. There has only been one person that has refused to say it. There's a difference

I explained my objection.  And by the way, need I remind you that you're using my idea.  If I was any sort of mafia I would have roleclaimed per my plan on Day 1 for the lulz of a short "everybody wins" game. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:

I explained my objection.  And by the way, need I remind you that you're using my idea.  If I was any sort of mafia I would have roleclaimed per my plan on Day 1 for the lulz of a short "everybody wins" game. 

Then just say it anyway?

PSN ID: KingFate_

c03n3nj0 said:
Remember you only have the weekend 'till the day ends people.

What happens when the deadline hits?  Does the person with the most votes get lynched?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)