By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Vote Count  (Day 3)

supermario128: SuperAdrianK, Falcon095, trangentspree, KingFate, theRepublic (L-1)

KingFate: Vetteman94, supermario128 (L-4)

Vetteman94:Final-Fan(L-5)

Not Voting: SciFiBoy,TruckOSaurus, dsister44

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 > > Vetteman94 > 
trangentspree: Vetteman94
KingFate: SuperMario128
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095 > > KingFate
SciFiBoy: 
Vetteman94: dsister44 > KingFate
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 > dsister44 >
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44 > > SuperMario128
Falcon095: supermario128
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 > > dsister44 > > Vetteman94

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

OK. With 13 players and 2 already gone then I'm going to say there are either 3 or 4 people that are scum in this game. And I'm pretty sure that those 3 or 4 are within the people who voted for me. Most notably, I find it very strange that theRepublic comes out of no where and votes for me because I NOTICED something no one else did. I had no real way of knowing stelf was actually a townie, but from how he was talking it was VERY obvious. And now he is using that as a reason to vote for me? And then Kingfate comes right after him. I think he was waiting for a few more peopel to vote for me and then he would so it wouldn't look suspicious. It is just too strange that they would wait so long and then decide to vote one after the other. And I think either Trangent or AdrianK are the other scum, or maybe someone else who is doing a better job at hiding it.

I can assure you, I want the town to win. If I could role claim I would, but I don't want to lose my power and then be useless to the town. But, if it comes down to it I WILL ROLE CLAIM and be forced to turn into a townie to continue to help the town without my powers. I find this a better solution than having another miss-lynch. We can;t afford to have 3 in a row. That is exactly what the scum want. You guys seriously need to think and realize what's about to happen. If another member of the town is gone from being lynched and then one is killed that night then that will be 3/4 scum to 4/5 townies. The town will be sure to lose. We can't let that happen.

Maybe my change in voting has confused you guys and maybe I was a little mad at Dsister for voting for me when it was his fault that he concluded things that were not true. But, I have been trying to help the town, maybe I'm just not doing to good of a job....

AGAIN, I WILL ROLE CLAIM IF I AM FORCED TO. But I don't want to lose my powers and be useless. Let's have others say the same thing. I bet they wouldn't. If you guys don't believe me that's fine. I know the scum will say they don't no matter what. They have the town right where they want it. About to lose!

I seriously think we need to be looking at KINGFATE, THERUPUBLIC, TRANGENT, and ADRIANK. I may be wrong about some of them. But there has to be scum among them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
OK. With 13 players and 2 already gone then I'm going to say there are either 3 or 4 people that are scum in this game. And I'm pretty sure that those 3 or 4 are within the people who voted for me. Most notably, I find it very strange that theRepublic comes out of no where and votes for me because I NOTICED something no one else did. I had no real way of knowing stelf was actually a townie, but from how he was talking it was VERY obvious. And now he is using that as a reason to vote for me? And then Kingfate comes right after him. I think he was waiting for a few more peopel to vote for me and then he would so it wouldn't look suspicious. It is just too strange that they would wait so long and then decide to vote one after the other. And I think either Trangent or AdrianK are the other scum, or maybe someone else who is doing a better job at hiding it.

I can assure you, I want the town to win. If I could role claim I would, but I don't want to lose my power and then be useless to the town. But, if it comes down to it I WILL ROLE CLAIM and be forced to turn into a townie to continue to help the town without my powers. I find this a better solution than having another miss-lynch. We can;t afford to have 3 in a row. That is exactly what the scum want. You guys seriously need to think and realize what's about to happen. If another member of the town is gone from being lynched and then one is killed that night then that will be 3/4 scum to 4/5 townies. The town will be sure to lose. We can't let that happen.

Maybe my change in voting has confused you guys and maybe I was a little mad at Dsister for voting for me when it was his fault that he concluded things that were not true. But, I have been trying to help the town, maybe I'm just not doing to good of a job....

AGAIN, I WILL ROLE CLAIM IF I AM FORCED TO. But I don't want to lose my powers and be useless. Let's have others say the same thing. I bet they wouldn't. If you guys don't believe me that's fine. I know the scum will say they don't no matter what. They have the town right where they want it. About to lose!

I seriously think we need to be looking at KINGFATE, THERUPUBLIC, TRANGENT, and ADRIANK. I may be wrong about some of them. But there has to be scum among them.

You don't have to roleclaim, you can always give us a hint. Also, is there any reason why you think me tragent and me are scum (you haven't explained why, or is it just another feeling?)

SuperAdrianK said:

You don't have to roleclaim, you can always give us a hint. Also, is there any reason why you think me tragent and me are scum (you haven't explained why, or is it just another feeling?)

I already said that there must be scum out of everyone that voted for me. I'm just not sure which ones are yet. But you aking for you and trangent sort of makes me think you both might be. 

And I can give some hints. That hopefully won't get me turned into a townie. But just to be sure first.

JO: Am I allowed to explain my role without actually "role claiming" who I am. Would that be considered the same thing as saying the person I am?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

First, we have only lynched one person so far.  We are no where near being in danger of three mis-lynches in a row.

My vote for you was not 'out of no where'.  I have questioned you today.  I also said you were suspicious in other posts I made.

You make a good point about KingFate.  His vote to put you at L-1 came immediately after both my vote and after you asked for time to respond.  I found it suspicious as well.

I think you had better start hinting at your role.  You are at L-1.  It only takes one more vote to lynch you, so you are in extreme danger.  Since I want to give you at least a chance to try and save yourself, and don't want any slip ups:

Unvote: Supermario

I will be revoting you if I am not convinced by your hints.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I already said that there must be scum out of everyone that voted for me. I'm just not sure which ones are yet. But you aking for you and trangent sort of makes me think you both might be. 

And I can give some hints. That hopefully won't get me turned into a townie. But just to be sure first.

JO: Am I allowed to explain my role without actually "role claiming" who I am. Would that be considered the same thing as saying the person I am?

If you explain your role in detail it's basically giving it away... So uh, nope.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hmm. OK I think I can give hints as long as they are not too specific. I just really don't want to be turned into a townie because of what I say and be rendered useless.

In a nut shell, my night action allows me to mess with other players night actions. I don't want to go into too much detail. But my role can greatly help the town if used correctly.

Everything I have been saying this game has been the truth. If you still don't believe me then I will have no choice to role claim. But I hope it doesn't come down to that. I know the scum will be reluctant to unvote for me. But we have to pick a new target.

Nintendo still doomed?

theRepublic said:

First, we have only lynched one person so far.  We are no where near being in danger of three mis-lynches in a row.

My vote for you was not 'out of no where'.  I have questioned you today.  I also said you were suspicious in other posts I made.

You make a good point about KingFate.  His vote to put you at L-1 came immediately after both my vote and after you asked for time to respond.  I found it suspicious as well.

I think you had better start hinting at your role.  You are at L-1.  It only takes one more vote to lynch you, so you are in extreme danger.  Since I want to give you at least a chance to try and save yourself, and don't want any slip ups:

Unvote: Supermario

I will be revoting you if I am not convinced by your hints.

Sorry this day has been going on so long it seemed like there was one more. lol The fact remains, this would be another mislynch and the scum would be within one player to winning because they would almost be matched up with the town if my predictions are correct. Thanks you for unvoting me at least for now. And it just seemed odd that you vote and then kingfate right after you. I say out of no where because you have been gone for a while now and then right when you come back you vote.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

I seriously think we need to be looking at KINGFATE, THERUPUBLIC, TRANGENT, and ADRIANK
. I may be wrong about some of them. But there has to be scum among them.

See that is what I don't trust about you Mario, everyone who suspects you is scum. When therepublic and I discussed how we thoughth of you, you said we seemed to have "planned it out" the whole stancee of "everyone who thinks odd of me is scum" just seems scummy in general.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Posting on my Wii -- long story -- short post.

SM128 is lucky Republic unvoted him; I was inclined to hammer him because I was already leery of him and Republic seemed to have good points and to finally end the day.

Kingfate's response seems reasonable to me, even though he didn't specifically address why he bandwagoned so eagerly.

I think SM128 overestimates his value to the town, but I'm no longer eager to vote him for other reasons.

And @ coenenjo: SM128'S HINT DOES NOT -- *N*O*T* constitute a roleclaim IMO because I can think of 3 roles off the top of my head that would fit that description.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!