By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Well, you obviously thought it was necessary to post for some reason or why else mention it?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Well, you obviously thought it was necessary to post for some reason or why else mention it?

And what did I exactly mention. I said I was returning the favor because you voted for me. I never said I was mad that you voted for me and wanted revenge. You were crazy and I voted for you, that same way you voted for me after being mad that I wasn't who you thought I was. The only difference is that you voted first. It could have very easily been switched if I voted for you being crazy and then you voting for me for not being who you thought I was. (Which you had no reason to think in the first place)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:

And what did I exactly mention. I said I was returning the favor because you voted for me. I never said I was mad that you voted for me and wanted revenge. You were crazy and I voted for you, that same way you voted for me after being mad that I wasn't who you thought I was. The only difference is that you voted first. It could have very easily been switched if I voted for you being crazy and then you voting for me for not being who you thought I was. (Which you had no reason to think in the first place)

• Look for an early voter who never changes vote.

There I just posted 20 more times why I assumed you were the cop.

unvote

Vote Count  (Day 3)

supermario128: SuperAdrianK, Falcon095, trangentspree (L-3)

KingFate: Vetteman94, supermario128 (L-4)

Vetteman94:Final-Fan(L-5)

Not Voting: KingFate, SciFiBoy, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus, dsister44

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 > > Vetteman94>
trangentspree: Vetteman94
KingFate: 
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095 > > KingFate
SciFiBoy: 
Vetteman94: dsister44 > KingFate
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 > dsister44 >
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44 >
Falcon095: supermario128
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 > > dsister44 > >Vetteman94

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Sorry for not posting but it was weekend and mother's day so I didn't have a lot of motivation to post

I'm glad that there aren't that many posts, thanks to that I dont have to read a lot of pages and my post will be smaller

Depending of how much attention I put into school I should post tomorrow or the day after

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Final-Fan said:
SciFiBoy: I want you to say who you are most suspicious of. Even if that is based only on a feeling, who is the single most suspicious person in your mind?

I thought I already said?

its Mario who I find "most" suspicious right now, largely as he seems to have voted for people a little too quickly for my liking, it establishes relatively little to constantly change votes everytime you find someone suspicious imo, I prefer to wait and think about who im going to vote for before doing so, generally knee jerk voting ends in a mislynch, or at least it seems to me that its likely too.

Yes you did.  I missed it.  In your post before that one, it wasn't clear that the "other persons of interest" were less suspected in your mind than the people you named specifically, just that you didn't have anything against them beyond feeling.  So it was possible (I thought) that some unnamed person was actually who you suspected more, but you didn't say who because of basing it on only a feeling. 

Anyway, yeah, given the post I missed, never mind. 

And SM128's certainly not doing himself any favors in this spat with dsister ... then again, neither is dsister IMO.  It might be just feuding rather than indication of scumminess...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:
When was the last time therepublic posted?

*Too lazy to read the thread a fifth time this week*

I've been following the thread.  I just didn't have anything to say at the time.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'm back after rereading parts of the thread.  I'm ready to vote now.

Vote: Supermario

I have already mentioned a few things I found suspicious about him.  His reasoning for voting Nikells, and then keeping the vote after being shown he misread a post.  His reasoning for voting Final-Fan.  His late-to-the-bandwagon vote on Falcon.  But I noticed something else that bothers me.  From Day Two, not long before we lynched Stefl:

supermario128 said:

...And I don't think stefl is scum, he's probably acting a little off because this is his first game. (I think) But then again, I could be wrong about that too and he could end up being scum...

Source

supermario128 said:
Nikells said:

Shit. I'm getting this nasty feeling that Stefl might be a townie after all from his last few posts.
Is anyone else getting this vibe?

I've had that vibe from the start....

Source

From Day Three, after lynching Stefl:
supermario128 said:

...Day two FF seems perfectly OK lynching stefl even though it seemed (at least to me) he was on our side...

Source

Could this just be a townie tooting his own horn on his detection skills?  Sure it could, but it doesn't feel that way to me.  It feels like Subspace scum trying to subtly gain the town's trust.  Sort of a 'I was right, you were wrong, follow me' kind of thing.  I'm really having trouble seeing how someone could trust Stefl "from the start" with the way he acted over the course of the game.

Also, FoS: Trangentspree.  He narrowly escaped my vote.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Off to work right now. Be back to post later. Just wait until then...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:

It doesn't matter if you were mad or not, the fact you revenge voted(and stated that you were doing a revenge vote) is bad enough. Mario I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I just see your behavior being a detriment to the town which leads me to believe you are scum trying to throw the town off.

Vote:Supermario128

PSN ID: KingFate_