By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:

Let me get this straight. First I was crazy for following Mario when I thought he was a cop. Now I am crazy for voting Mario >.>

A person just can't win in this town...

Edit: Is anyone actually voting for me because they think I am scummy or are all of them because I am acting crazy?

Borh,  I think you are acting crazy because you are scum, and all of the vote switching is adding to my belief of you being scum.

OH MY GOSH!!! 

This is annoying. Let me summarize my actions today 

1. I took a leap of faith on Mario being the cop.

2. I told ScifiBoy that I would take my vote off of FF if Mario said he wasn't a cop(He didn't say he wasn't the cop, but heavily implied that he didn't investigate FF)

3. Mario basically said he didn't investigate him.

4. I unvoted FF like I told SciFiBoy I would on #2

5. I was annoyed that I listened to Mako and had wasted a lot of time with all of it, so I voted him.

6. I came to my senses and unvoted Mario 

So... two vote switches... that's a lot.

Around the Network

Vote Count  (Day 3)

Dsister44: theRepublic, Vetteman94, SuperMario128 (L-3)

Falcon095: TruckOSaurus, SuperAdriank, Final-Fan (L-3)

Not Voting:  trangentspree, KingFate, SciFiBoy, Falcon095, Dsister44

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44: Final-Fan > SuperMario128 > Unvote 
trangentspree: 
KingFate: 
supermario128: Final-Fan > Dsister44
SciFiBoy: 
Vetteman94: Dsister44
TruckOSaurus: Falcon095 
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 
theRepublic:  Dsister44 
Falcon095: 
Final-Fan: Falcon095

Copied so it's on the new page. (50 posts per page) 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Mario:

First he voted for me stating that I needed to post more even when he hadnt post that much either and there were people who hadnt post at all then he voted for nikells without a good reason other than misunderstand him and said that he had a feeling that stef was towny but didnt do anything to help him. In the next day he immediatly voted for FF without a good reason (again)

And he named me in like 90% of his posts, I feel special

Dsister:

He has me me really confused.. First he voted for FF based in his "gut" then he said that unless somebody else gave a clue of being a cop he would trust mario , he made a weird comment "agreeing" with therepublic, then another weird comment but now to FF and claimed that the reason of his weirdness was life in general and got very defensive

You're killing us with that kind of attitute dsister you're reminding me hatmoza, which isnt a good thing..

And that's it for now, this isn't the post that I was gonna make but I had both technical and personal problem so If I made a post like In the other game I would take forever

EDIT - Holy crap how can so much happen in 1 page? I need to update page more often when doing a post,  dsister just doubled his weirdness

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Unvote Falcon
His post was adequate and seemed like a good honest summary of the last page or two IMO.

I feel like I ought to vote dsister, but his insanity doesn't seem all that scummy to me.

I want trangent and the other absentees in here.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:

theRepublic said

I think I've seen enough.

Vote: Dsister

Explain this vote. Do you find me scummy? Or is it that I was just acting weird 

I find your play to be inconsistent with that of a townie.

You trusted a player to be a cop for no reason.  It is three (or maybe even 4) times as likely that he is scum.  Same goes for everyone.  The whole reason I developed that big theory of mine is because I thought no townie would make that kind of assumption without extra information.  There is nothing special about Supermario's hunches.  He was wrong about Nikells.

I'll stop short of calling your actions scummy.  I still have this feeling that the Subspace Army is just lurking on the sidelines laughing at this whole thing.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Speaking of lurkers, where is Trangentspree? This is very unlike him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

I find your play to be inconsistent with that of a townie.

You trusted a player to be a cop for no reason.  It is three (or maybe even 4) times as likely that he is scum.  Same goes for everyone.  The whole reason I developed that big theory of mine is because I thought no townie would make that kind of assumption without extra information.  There is nothing special about Supermario's hunches.  He was wrong about Nikells.

I'll stop short of calling your actions scummy.  I still have this feeling that the Subspace Army is just lurking on the sidelines laughing at this whole thing.

@ Fair enough. But check out my playing in the second Death Note game. I was much crazier then.And I was a townie, and last game I was sanest of everyone...

@ What was he wrong about Nikells about? IIRC he didn't suspect him on day 1...

@ Translation: I don't think you are scum but I am voting you anyways...

theRepublic said:
Speaking of lurkers, where is Trangentspree? This is very unlike him.

I'll post to say I'm back first because it's going to take me a while to work my way through the events of this day so far - I just scim-read it once and already I'm a little dazzled. I'm sorry about the absenteeism, I was away during the weekend and had expected to get back on Monday, but just got back today. (And the irony of complaining about Falcon's absenteeism and then being absent myself doesn't escape me >_>)

More posts incoming.

dsister44 said:

What was he wrong about Nikells about? IIRC he didn't suspect him on day 1...

Not paying attention?

Supermario voted for Nikells.  Not Day One, Day Two.  This is Day Three.

Now Playing

Falcon095 said:

Mario:

First he voted for me stating that I needed to post more even when he hadnt post that much either and there were people who hadnt post at all then he voted for nikells without a good reason other than misunderstand him and said that he had a feeling that stef was towny but didnt do anything to help him. In the next day he immediatly voted for FF without a good reason (again)

And he named me in like 90% of his posts, I feel special

I had a good reason for not posting.... Unlike you. Also, I only mentioned that you didn't post, even though you promised you would make a big post tomorrow....almost 3 days ago now? Everyone else has mentioned you too, not just me.

So, your "big post" turns out to be just a summary of what happened a while ago. Not even your opinion on anything?

Unvote

Vote: Falcon

Unless something else happens to change my mind.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089