By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Nothing. 

"What the fudge cake!?"

DAY 8 START!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Okay, Final-Fan has some explaining to do... why did you target me last night?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

So you didn't investigate anyone? Who were you going to investigate? Was it going to be FF?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

TruckOSaurus said:

Well dammit. >.>

You just ignore that, TruckO. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Apparently j0 made a mistake, I just got another message correcting the information. theRepublic is nothing to worry about.

So if theRepublic is clean and so are me and supermario128, that would mean Final-Fan is scum (by elimination). Somehow, I have problems accepting that conclusion, I'll check previous days to see if it's at all possible that Final-Fan got pinned as Luigi by error.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

TOS is saying that he successfully investigated the person I targeted. 

FOS TOS

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

TOS is saying that he successfully investigated the person I targeted. 

FOS TOS

Did j0 screw me over again?!?

Signature goes here!

Do people think it's time for super mega roleclaim day?  I think it might be.  But I'm not doing it solo, I've lasted this long

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Hmm, come to think of it, the exchange with c03n3nj0 shows that even though I'm sure of the info at my end, TOS definitely targeted Republic and got a response off it. 

I'm not sure what is going on.... But it seems that either Trucks is lying, FF is lying, or Jo messed up.

FoS: Trucks, FF, Jo

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089