By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
Tanstalas said:

I like how you say everyone but yourself, being a character from Brawl that doesn't even have an alliance to either side?  Also I like how you go back to "Lets investigate" more people, but yet you don't want to investigate me?

I already said earlier that theRepublic is probably guilty as he listed BOTH primids and TOS as his main suspects awhile ago, I can't see him throwing 2 people under the bus that were scum if he was scum.  FF is probably luigi so he is probably ok.

It's too bad you guys don't believe me that I do not have an alternate win scenerio, if we got rid of SM128 that would probably be a win for the town, if not I'm going to say that TOS is the last scum.  Would make sense as if he is a cop role he wouldn't have a nightkill - which would explain why none died the last two nights..

Oh well, you lynch me and the town loses you have noone to blame but yourselves since I was pro-investigate everyone.  If TOS is scum and he said everyone is innocent then that would mean he is probably scum, if he said someone else was scum and was lynched then turned out they wern't again that would probably mean that TOS is scum.

I don't know why none of you can see that you are shooting yourself in the foot by lynching me, all it means is you have one less chance to win..

Why would I be suspicious of myself? O_O

And if Trucks really is the last scum and had investigations for some reason it would be well played by him and that would be one of the last things I would have expected. (A scum cop) But as of right now I am most suspicious of you and how you kept trying to make someone look guilty, first FF then me. Even though I was already investigated and FF was half cleared. (Not by Trucks)

I love how you continue to twist my posts, go back and read what I posted where I fingered FF - I asked questions and when those questions were answered I voted no lynch.  

When this day started, TOS was actually the first person to make someone look guilty (myself) go ahead go back and read the posts starting from this day.

And I have admitted that I can see myself as a suspect, I don't know why you can't acknowledge that you have as likely a chance of being scum that I am, your whole argument is "Samus is a bounty hunter" yes Samus is.. how often do you know Samus to kill innocent people?  hmm?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

I love how you continue to twist my posts, go back and read what I posted where I fingered FF - I asked questions and when those questions were answered I voted no lynch.  

When this day started, TOS was actually the first person to make someone look guilty (myself) go ahead go back and read the posts starting from this day.

And I have admitted that I can see myself as a suspect, I don't know why you can't acknowledge that you have as likely a chance of being scum that I am, your whole argument is "Samus is a bounty hunter" yes Samus is.. how often do you know Samus to kill innocent people?  hmm?

You had a night kill ability, you could have very easily killed an innocent person. I can't see myself as being a suspect because I'm not. I'm not twisting your posts at all, I'm just saying what I think you were trying to do. (Which didn't work) And yes Trucks was the first person and I agree with him for the most part, you are the most likely to be the last scum. I don't know what you could do to change my mind and I hope I am right, if not then I am sorry.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Tanstalas said:

You had a night kill ability, you could have very easily killed an innocent person. I can't see myself as being a suspect because I'm not. I'm not twisting your posts at all, I'm just saying what I think you were trying to do. (Which didn't work) And yes Trucks was the first person and I agree with him for the most part, you are the most likely to be the last scum. I don't know what you could do to change my mind and I hope I am right, if not then I am sorry.

Yes, I had a nightkill ability, and TOS was targeted, but was protected by Luigi I think on night 3..

Either way I think I'm dead, to the rest of the players, I'd suggest to lynch SM128 and TOS next, I'd be willing to bet one of them is the last scum or has an alternate win (or both - if Jo is a sadist)

I'm 99.9% sure that FF or theRepublic is going to go with the mob mentality set by TOS and SM128 so..

Can I disappear in a black hole or something after the noose tightens around my neck please? :)

If the hand was the last scum I would have worshiped j0 for being so fucking amazingly awesome! 

Now he's just ordinary j0 whom I'll forget in a couple minutes. You could have went down in the history books along with FF's epic death scene or trashleg's decisiveness an ... who was I talking about again?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Vote Count  (Day 6)

TruckOSaurus: Tanstalas (L-2)

Tanstalas: TruckOSaurus, supermario128 (L-1)

c03n3nj0: Final-Fan (L - 13)

Not Voting:  theRepublic, 

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 6)

Tanstalas: No Lynch > No Lynch > j0 > TrickOSaurus
supermario128: j0 > Tanstalas
TruckOSaurus: Tanstalas > j0 > Tanstalas
theRepublic: j0 > 
Final-Fan: j0

@ hatmoza:

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I should be L-1 J0

Unvote c03n3nj0
Vote Tanstalas

Your words are pretty but I can't overlook today's behavior.  I just suspect you, that's all.  If I'm wrong, hopefully the last whoever it is doesn't get insanely lucky with the lynches or somehow have night kills after all. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

*crosses fingers and hopes the game is over*

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Tanstalas was a great adversary, as soon as a townie stepped into his view he rolled into a morph ball and sped away. Poor Tanstalas didn't get too far, though, phazon slowly slipped into his blood stream. He struggled and struggled to get the deadly substance under control, but soon enough Samus was sending a barrage of blasts all over town. 

"Get him! Get him!" 

Then Samus stopped. 

Phazon had killed the town's target for them. 

NIGHT 7 START! 

OP will be updated shortly. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."