By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

TruckOSaurus said:

Screw it I'm going along with my plan:

Vote: Tanstalas

Silly plan is silly.

I do not know why you wouldn't just want to investigate people before making rash descisions.  This game has already gone on sooooo long and now when we are close to winning you just want to lynch, lynch, lynch..

Oh well, if I do get lynched you and SM128 can feel silly for lynching me instead of just doing a proper investigation on the people you didn't investigate.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

Well if no one else is going to do anything:

Vote: Tanstalas

I think Trucks plan will work. From what we know no one else has a night kill ability so no matter what I can't see the last remaining scum being able to win no matter how long he is able to hide. Someone has to be deciving us right now and I don't think it is Trucks. I am willing to believe it has to be Transtalas since he is a bounty hunter after all. That doesn't seem like a pro town role to me. It seems like something that has to have its own win condition. FF being the jailkeeper is also most likely pro town (I could be wrong though) and TheRepublic being the doctor must make him pro town. (unless he is also some sort of 3rd part doctor -_-).

If this doesn't end the game, then I don't know anymore. :/ I think we need to investigate TheRepublic tonight if we have not already won. (That is, if we do end up lynching Tanstalas, nothing is decided for me entirely yet)

Also not sure why you are just going alone with TOS as well, like I said before, the best bet would be to investigate everyone and go from there.

I see this happening

A)I get lynched
B)If the scum that is still left has a nightkill someone tonight will die
C)A mislynch or a no lynch tomorrow = game over for town (as if you mislynch there will be 1 scum and 1 town left) if you no lynch the Scum takes another out tomorrow night and its a scum win

I just don't understand why after this game has gone on so long everyone seems to want to lynch someone and risk losing the game over it.

Granted, I am a bounty hunter, and Link had a seperate win and Link is a good guy in the games as well, so I guess I would make the most likely person to be lynched..

Oh well..

Since I can't speak if I die I just want to say I told you so :P

Oh, and one more thing :)

I hope FF and theRepublic vote no lynch so that I can be investigated for 2 reasons

1)TOS will clear my good bounty hunter name once and for all, since apparently you all think KF was wrong
2)If TOS say's that I am guilty.. and you lynch me and you see that I actually wasn't it will give you a good suspect for the next day (points at the robot dinosaur guy)

So I do not see any reason why you would want to lynch me today, we are all pretty much in agreement that the last scum doesn't have a nightkill ability (though if he does and you lynch me and he uses it tonight you will have to make 100% SURE you lynch the right person tomorrow) else it's a town loss.

If I get lynched then SM128 gets taken out by a nightkill tonight - who are you going to vote for tomorrow?  Your hand will be forced, and you will HAVE to lynch and you will HAVE to get it right.

By leaving me alive you don't screw over the town.

Leaving me alive just makes sense, I'd like to see someone give me a good reason why lynching me today is a GOOD idea.

And like I said before, I didn't vote to lynch anyone today, TOS was the first person to point the scum finger at me, I at least provided reasoning as to why I FoS'd FF.

Sorry you guys but I like my idea. 
Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)
If nothing happens then think I'll probably go with TOS's plan but I want to try this out. 

There might be a reason beyond whimsy that he changed his avatar and sig for this game ... he's a player too! 
Or not.  Like I said, I think it's worth finding out. 

If I'm wrong, c03n3nj0 can give us a cute scene of our futility or just say "nothing happens" once we get a majority, or even nip it in the bud preemptively if that's his wish. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)
If nothing happens then think I'll probably go with TOS's plan but I want to try this out. 

There might be a reason beyond whimsy that he changed his avatar and sig for this game ... he's a player too! 

If I'm wrong, c03n3nj0 can give us a cute scene of our futility or just say "nothing happens" once we get a majority, or even nip it in the bud preemptively if that's his wish. 

Well, considering it looks like I am dead anyhow since you are going to go with TOS's plan...

Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)

What the hell, let's try it out!

Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)

Signature goes here!

Y'all about to get smacked. 
After that nothing else happens.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)

?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

That's what I get for not refreshing the page.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

You guyz are so crazy. I love it.