By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I just read back through some posts looking for someway to get you guys to believe me, haven't found any contradictions yet, did find the post from theRepublic  on 05/19/10 09:31 EST in which is said:

"I think we will find the remaining two Subspace among SciFiBoy, Vetteman, and TruckOSaurus."

Now based on that statememt, I am willing to say that theRepublic is no longer on my radar, I can see him throwing one SSA under the bus to make himself look innocent, but he fingered 2 people that we know now are SSA.

Anyhow - I will keep looking for contradictions later when I am at work... have a 12 hour nightshift and nothing to do but go through all the posts again (provided I am still alive at that point)

I just find it funny that two of you are all gung-ho to lynch me instead of playing it safe and investigating.  If we are all onboard we can end the days really quick.

We could investigate the remaining 5 of us in probably a couple hours if everyone agreed to be on at or around a certain time so we can all no lynch then PM Jo with night actions..

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

Some people may or may not have gotten certain info.

*hopes he isn't meddling* 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SuperAdrianK already had investigation protection, two anti-town immune to investigations seems like overkill to me.

Everyone seems to have a legitimate pro-town cover, that's what makes this situation very tricky. Right now, Tanstalas seems to me the most likely to be scum because of the possibility of a switch when KingFate investigated him, his flip-flopping about Final-Fan. Also saying that "we're  all hell-bent on lynching him today" when there's no vote yet on him doesn't help his case much.

However before I vote for him, I'll until I hear from Final-Fan and supermario128.

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:

Some people may or may not have gotten certain info.

*hopes he isn't meddling* 

Hmmm, I'm thinking this means since my night role always came with a response, I was told about my entrapment and since theRepublic's role doesn't come with feedback he wasn't told anything.

Signature goes here!

theRepublic said:
Tanstalas said:

With 6 people left, if you lynch me there still is a good chance you will get the SSA, however, if I do get lynched, I'd recommend that FF and TOS team up on night investigations.  IE: FF block whatever actions of whoever and then TOS investigates them.  I am thinking that by doing that the SSA can't hide behind his ability.

I don't think that would work.  I'm pretty sure Final-Fan's ability prevents the target from doing anything, and prevents anything from being done to the target.  That would just make the investigation fail.

I second that. I'd be dead right now if that wasn't the case.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I say we either lynch Tanstalas and go with TOS's plan,
OR
Get a majority vote going against The Hand and see what happens! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So I guess what I found doesn't matter?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I know SM128 was cleared but I noticed these two posts

supermario128 said:
*sigh again*

Tanstalas: don't have to worry about him 
hatmoza: Ganon (wins with town?)
supermario128:role blocker who can also switch targets 
Vetteman94: confirmed scum by the cop
TruckOSaurus: cop abilities 
theRepublic: doctor abilities 
Final-Fan: Luigi

If I am lynched tonight please double lynch Vetteman and Hatmoza tomorrow and we should win. I have tried to be as truthful as possible but some people don't care it seems. I'm not worried too much about Hatmoza but just be sure we can win, I know Vetteman is scum though.

supermario128 said:
Meh. I'd rather lose my powers then for the town to lose. I AM THE SANDBAG. During the day I vote just like any normal player, but during the night someone accidentally targets me by mistake and I can either adsorb that role and make it useless, bounce it off to a new target, or have it hit the same target. However, I don't know who the person is that hit me just who they were trying to target, and I win with the town. 

Now that I am a useless townie I think we should focus on Vetteman since he is confirmed TO BE SCUM...... -_-

SM128 said in the first post that he is a roleblocker that can switch targets, in his second post, where he "roleclaims" he doesn't list either of those as an ability he has..  What's the rule?  lynch all liars?

I may have missed something as I was skimming the posts pretty quickly though..

Now if you all want to lynch me that's fine, I would recommend you lynch SM128 the next day though, in the games Samus was a bounty hunter as you pointed out, but Samus is also a "good person"  Even if you are a sandbag you are a neutral person, and you probably have your own win scenario.

I am thinking that TOS, theRepublic and FF are probably good, and so it comes down to you and I SM128.

I'd recommend to lynch either SM128 or I and if you lynch me today, lynch SM128 tomorrow - as I can guarantee you the game will not end with my lynching.

TruckOSaurus said:

SuperAdrianK already had investigation protection, two anti-town immune to investigations seems like overkill to me.

Everyone seems to have a legitimate pro-town cover, that's what makes this situation very tricky. Right now, Tanstalas seems to me the most likely to be scum because of the possibility of a switch when KingFate investigated him, his flip-flopping about Final-Fan. Also saying that "we're  all hell-bent on lynching him today" when there's no vote yet on him doesn't help his case much.

However before I vote for him, I'll until I hear from Final-Fan and supermario128.

@Bolded - When three of the remaining 5 players all point the finger at me I'd say thats hell-bent on lynching me :P

I suggested we do a no lynch to investigate tonight :P

Though, if the remaining SSA do have a nightkill - and we don't know if we do or not, you should lynch me, because if you do not lynch me then the SSA will probably target theRepublic tonight, and that will make me look even more guilty come tomorrow then I get lynched, then the town loses tomorrow night as SSA will nightkill a person and boom they are 50% of the town...

Since we have 2 nights go by without a nightkill I am going to say that SM128 is the final person we need to kill to win, he is the sandbag, and his abilities probably do not include a nightkill, but if he can last until 50% of the town then he probably wins.

Either way if I am right then Lynching me and then him tomorrow will result in a win, lynching him tonight will result in a win, but I will still be alive.

Just a question for Jo - I know I have seen people say "It says in my PM that I am pro-town but you won't believe me, etc" I was wondering, would it be ok to take a screencapture of your PM to me and post it to prove that I win with the town?  I've already (well dsis anyhow) has roleclaimed, I'm powerless anyhow..  I understand if this would be taking it too far though =)