By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

TruckOSaurus said:

Final: Could you refresh my memory and tell me who you targetted the night before this one? I'm trying to figure out what happened the last two nights.

Maybe the last scum doesn't have killing power. Maybe Tanstalas is the last scum and couldn't kill because of Final-Fan. Maybe the last scum is stupid and targetted me last night, even though they knew I'd have protection. This is confusing...

I don't think the last scum has a night-kill power, I think the primads were the "killers" an either Ancient Minister or the "last scum" remaining had to tell them who to kill as I can't see us living 2 nights without a nightkill.

If you read the OP - it looks like the primids were just soldiers who did the dirty work... mindless zombies if you will..

I'm thinking the last scum can't kill on his own, but he can manipulate the night actions of an investigate, etc.. that's why I don't know if your skill will be helpful or not...

Read my above post, I think we should lynch theRepublic or FF, I think the last scum is in one of those..

Even if I am wrong, if we take those 2 out, we are left with SM128, ToS and myself...

I'll be glad to step into a lynch on that day, but I think we will have won then

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

Didn't I already say that Final-Fan was cleared by TruckOSaurus's Night One investigation?  Personally, with the odd situation we are in right now, I would rather no lynch and see another investigation.  Just in case.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Could you guys hurry this up? I want to play in the next game before school starts again.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theRepublic said:

Personally, with the odd situation we are in right now, I would rather no lynch and see another investigation.  Just in case.

I'm sorry but if the left scum doesn't have a nightkill action I'm against this. This would be as cheap as the mafia not killing to confuse the town.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
theRepublic said:

Personally, with the odd situation we are in right now, I would rather no lynch and see another investigation.  Just in case.

I'm sorry but if the left scum doesn't have a nightkill action I'm against this. This would be as cheap as the mafia not killing to confuse the town.

Shhhh!

You dead! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Didn't I already say that Final-Fan was cleared by TruckOSaurus's Night One investigation?  Personally, with the odd situation we are in right now, I would rather no lynch and see another investigation.  Just in case.

I agree, if we lynch now, we are just lynching blindly.  TOS can investigate someone else tonight, same plan I suppose..

Vote: No Lynch

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

c03n3nj0 said:
Falcon095 said:
theRepublic said:

Shhhh!

You dead! 

Doesn't matter, that's something that concern me and everybody. And as a mod you concern you too

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Tanstalas said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final: Could you refresh my memory and tell me who you targetted the night before this one? I'm trying to figure out what happened the last two nights.

Maybe the last scum doesn't have killing power. Maybe Tanstalas is the last scum and couldn't kill because of Final-Fan. Maybe the last scum is stupid and targetted me last night, even though they knew I'd have protection. This is confusing...

I can ASSURE you I am not scum.  Though you won't believe me anyhow.
I can also assure you I do NOT have an alternate win condition.
Now I am getting anxious.  I feel the only person I can trust is SM128 as he was "cleared" by TOS.

I doubt Jo would have put 5 SSA in game, so, since we know of 3 already (minister and 2 primids) that leaves us with 1 more scum to go

I think SM128 is clear, since TOS said he was ok... I am saying that because:
If TOS was scum, you would have probably said SM128 was so you would be 1 closer to winning with a 50% win condition, and even if we lynched him you would have said someone must have switched him

So I think TOS is probably clear as well, and I know I am... so that leaves theRepublic and FF - IF you look at the posts for the whole game, FF has been fairly quiet, and TheRepublic has been fairly vocal..

I think the final scum lies in one of those two...

Since FF has been so quiet I think he is the last scum..

I say we lynch FF or therepublic today, and then the other tomorrow, if the final scum is between those two, then town wins.  If ToS or SM128 are the final scum, then well, well played guys, you tricked us all :)

Anyhow, I say we either A)Lynch FF/TheRepublic or do a No lynch so TOS can investigate again

FoS: Final-Fan

@ TOS:  I targeted SM128 the night previous to last night. 
N1:  Nikells
N2:  theRepublic (and oh how I wonder what would have happened if I'd done Nikells twice -- considering everyone who said "omg I suspected him" (including me) he might have been mislynched so maybe it was for the best.)
N3:  TOS
N4:  theRepublic (little did I know I was blocking the doctor all that time)
N5:  SM128
N6:  Tanstalas

Now, to respond to the quoted post. 

I honestly wondered if you'd somehow cracked under the mild pressure of TOS's thinking out loud. 

I mean, for one thing I was more used to getting accused of talking too MUCH rather than too little in previous games.  Have I been that different in this one?  For another, my talkativeness aside I don't see much reason for this sudden attack on me.  I don't think I'm fooling myself to say I'm maybe the best-substantiated person in town, with the possible exception of TOS himself.  Tranj/hatmoza even said he knew 100% for a fact that I was pro town, and we know pretty well that he was an independent role with no reason I can imagine to cover for some other faction of scum. 

Now you've backed off that attack -- very abruptly I might add.  I want to suggest it's because you saw a way to end the day without TOS's vague suspicion on you growing into something solid.  But I honestly don't know what to make of your behavior -- that's only one possibility. 

Even so, I'm not really sure we can do better than another No Lynch.  But I'm not sure I want the day to end so quickly.  Does anyone have anything they want to add or comment on or ask?  If not then I guess I'm fine with seeing another night of investigation.  Just let me know who to not target, TOS. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh, one other thing:  I think I said this before, but with the confirmation of Ganondorf as an independent one man army with a nightkill ability or an ever-growing stable of stolen powers at his disposal, I find it hard to believe there's a fourth SSA member.  I'm not ruling it out but I think it's something else.  Who knows what exactly.  Well, two people do I guess. 

Either way Tanstalas is at the top of a very tentative list of suspects. 

BTW, do we know who-all trang/hatmoza got powers off of? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

arglebargle

If you know why I made this post, don't say anything! 
(No this isn't a stealth edit!)