By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I checked KingFate's roleclaim, he didn't mention nights but he mentionned Falcon first and dsister second so a switch night be possible.

We can figure it out Tomorrow.  If there is a Tomorrow, and then if Supermario is innocent.

I am innocent....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I'll go ahead with the plan but I don't know why you guys seem so suspicious of SM128.

His first postof Day 5 indicated he knew Vetteman  was targeted with my ability before I talked about it. Then Vetteman really did flip scum which means he didn't temper with my ability.

If he was scum, he could have just changed my target to an innocent, shut his mouth during the day, watch as the innocent got hanged and then come after me the next day for leading as myslynch.

Edit: DAMN! Got ninja-ed again!

Signature goes here!

So uhhh... if PMs are broken here you can go ahead and tell me your night role on AIM if you have it: notac0n3j0.

Edit: Phew! They fixed it. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

So uhhh... if PMs are broken here you can go ahead and tell me your night role on AIM if you have it: notac0n3j0.

There are sort of broken, but I found a way around it.  It seems none of the "Send a Message" buttons work, either here in the forums or on people's profiles.  However, if you go to the "Messages" button on the left-hand side of the screen below your avatar, you can send a message from there.  You have to manually type in the name of the person you want to send it too though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

There are sort of broken, but I found a way around it.  It seems none of the "Send a Message" buttons work, either here in the forums or on people's profiles.  However, if you go to the "Messages" button on the left-hand side of the screen below your avatar, you can send a message from there.  You have to manually type in the name of the person you want to send it too though.

You guys are screwed. 

Bwahahaha!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You guys are screwed. 

Bwahahaha!

Lol.

Actually you just need to type "c0" and you can find your name and click on it.  But everyone needs to be careful to click the right name.  There is someone with the name c03n3nj1.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You guys are screwed. 

Bwahahaha!

Lol.

Actually you just need to type "c0" and you can find your name and click on it.  But everyone needs to be careful to click the right name.  There is someone with the name c03n3nj1.

That's just dsister's joke alt.... 

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." ... Abraham Lincoln

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The townies woke up with anxiety, surely tonight was pure hell.

Nope! Nothing happened.

"Why I oughta! ....hrmph..." Grumbled an old man from the park bench. 

DAY 7 START!

Wow, 2 nights and no kill, really starting to think that the remaining scum can't kill at night, as surely they would have tried to take out theRepublic or TOS..

@Jo - You are a sadist, at least 4 scum, and 2 people that had alternate win conditions?  (Link and Ganondorf) 

Anyhow, looking forward to hearing your investigation TOS 

Also am willing to vote no lynch again today seeing as it looks like we "might" be safe at night, can do same setup if you like and TOS can investigate someone else (even me if you want)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos