By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So we're in twilight so it's crazy conspiracy theory time!

What if when KingFate used Navi on dsister44 there was a switch going on. A scummy dsister could have used that as the perfect cover, he was in deep trouble the day before and bargained his way out of a lynch. KingFate clearing him stopped him from being questionned too much when he made his Samus roleclaim and also prevented us from lynching him even though he didn't produce the evidence he promised the day before.

So what do you guys think? Is just crazy or so crazy it might be true?

Well, we can stick with the plan tonight, and if Supermario comes up innocent, an investigation on Tanstalas is in order.  Did he say what night he investigated Dsister?  Night One Final-Fan and I were switched, so if Dsister was investigated Night One, I think we are OK.  If it was Night Two, we have yet to find out what Nikells did, so your theory is possible.  A metal primid would fit well with an indestructible Samus.

Now you seem scummy to me again by stating an investigation on me is in order... Kingfate cleared dsister just before Hatmoza dropped the hammer on him

My bad, I didn't read that SM128 pointed the FoS at me first...

However, if SM128 DOES come up innocent, you are still my #1 suspect Republic, your votes seem 'off' to me, and even on the last one where you said 'fine then' and switched your vote to end it..

I think Jo is the last person though... I think he is messing with us lol, he has the hands as an Avy ;)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

However, if SM128 DOES come up innocent, you are still my #1 suspect Republic, your votes seem 'off' to me, and even on the last one where you said 'fine then' and switched your vote to end it..

I think Jo is the last person though... I think he is messing with us lol, he has the hands as an Avy ;)

When did I FoS you?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Tanstalas said:

When did I FoS you?

GAH!  I need to stay off Facebook when I'm drunk... now it appears I need to stay off VGC as well :P

I meant FoS... I don't know how I got SM128 :(

Tanstalas said:
supermario128 said:
Tanstalas said:

When did I FoS you?

GAH!  I need to stay off Facebook when I'm drunk... now it appears I need to stay off VGC as well :P

I meant FoS... I don't know how I got SM128 :(

I meant ToS... I don't know how I got SM128 :(

oh dear god

I wouldn't worry too much Tanstalas.  For all we know, the game could be over right now.  The hand needs to come back and end the day.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

I wouldn't worry too much Tanstalas.  For all we know, the game could be over right now.  The hand needs to come back and end the day.

The hand is at school.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:

The hand is at school.

Bah!  Mafia is much more important!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

I checked KingFate's roleclaim, he didn't mention nights but he mentionned Falcon first and dsister second so a switch night be possible.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I checked KingFate's roleclaim, he didn't mention nights but he mentionned Falcon first and dsister second so a switch night be possible.

We can figure it out Tomorrow.  If there is a Tomorrow, and then if Supermario is innocent.

Now Playing

"It's a waste to lynch me iItell you! Even if my powers are useless, I tell you!" The townies ignored hatmoza's pleads as they tightened a nook around his throat. "This is highly uncomfortabl- GHARGH."

As he spoke a small golden triangle fell on the ground. It looked like it used to hold great power. 

NIGHT 6 START!
Send in night PMs! OP will be updated. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."