By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

*sigh*  Republic you clearly don't get it. You refuses to believe that there is any possibility that I'm town.

Even though I would very much like to vote republic and/or mario for their revenge votes, I'll stick to the plan

Vote: No Lynch

*EDIT same reply to mario's post 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

@ TruckO

Tranj's win conditions were the death of Link and being 50%  of players remaining. Tranj flipped town after his roleclaim, he became a boring player.

Just off the record J0 I've been wanting to kick you in the nutts ever since I joined this game. After the game I'll show his PM for fun. He basically waited for me to agree then told me  what a  useless and pointless player tranj has become. *does an air strangle"

I'm a man of my word and sticked to the game since I already agreed to take Tranj's place.

oh ! Fiery ass plasma shoots out of my ass tomorrow as well.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:

@theRepublic
That plan makes more sense than anything else I have heard. I think Hatmoza was lying about his win condition before, I think it would have to be very similar to Link's. And if you still don't believe my role claim I am fine being investigated tonight if that is the only way for you to see.

It is not so much that I don't believe you, but this plan should show that both you and I are telling the truth, and Final-Fan was already investigated Night One when he and I were switched by Nikells and TruckOSaurus tried investigating me.  That would leave us with just Tanstalas as a final suspect.  Of course, if you guys still don't trust me, I am open to being investigated as well the following night.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

hatmoza said:

*sigh*  Republic you clearly don't get it. You refuses to believe that there is any possibility that I'm town.

We know that either you or Trangentspree lied to the town.  Are you really surprised I don't trust you?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:

@theRepublic
That plan makes more sense than anything else I have heard. I think Hatmoza was lying about his win condition before, I think it would have to be very similar to Link's. And if you still don't believe my role claim I am fine being investigated tonight if that is the only way for you to see.

It is not so much that I don't believe you, but this plan should show that both you and I are telling the truth, and Final-Fan was already investigated Night One when he and I were switched by Nikells and TruckOSaurus tried investigating me.  That would leave us with just Tanstalas as a final suspect.  Of course, if you guys still don't trust me, I am open to being investigated as well the following night.

I just remembered that Dsister/Tanstalas was cleared by KingFate.  So it shouldn't even have to go that far.  So either Hatmoza's lynching ends the game, Supermario comes up guilty, or TruckOSaurus has been lying to us for some time now.

Now Playing

Around the Network

Vote Count  (Day 5)

No Lynch: hatmoza, Tanstalas, Final-Fan (L-1)

hatmoza: supermario128, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus (L-1)

Not Voting: 

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 5)

Tanstalas: theRepublic > > No Lynch
hatmoza: No Lynch
supermario128: hatmoza
TruckOSaurus: hatmoza
theRepublic: hatmoza
Final-Fan: No Lynch

i tried posting this yesterday but VGC wouldn't react. :-/ 

*also misses colors*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

You missed my vote.  I voted for Hatmoza.

Now Playing

Yay. The online tag is back!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vote: hatmoza

I know this may seem cold hearted but right now I'm looking to eliminate as much unknowns as possible, lynching hatmoza will remove one of them right away (plus we know either him or trangentspree lied about the night actions).

Tomorrow, we'll have a clearer view with a hatmoza lynch than with a no lynch.

Signature goes here!

updated

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."