By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
OK. Now I am almost certain Vetteman and theRepublic are both scum. Therupublic's post is 100% wrong regarding me and SFB saying Vetteman was kirby was just to protect his fellow scum. And then Vetteman comes out of no where even though he has been on yesterday and accusations have been thrown around at him. VETTEMAN IS SCUM, Trucks proved that. And after theRepublic's last post he has to be the only remaining one. It is just to odd the Vetteman comes out of nowhere to vote for me just as therupublic did out of no where like that. If you guys don't see that then I don't know........

I am always online on this website,  I rarely log off,  my laptop runs 24/7.    Me showing I am online means nothing,  if I was actually at my laptop I would have posted more than once the entire day.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
supermario128 said:
OK. Now I am almost certain Vetteman and theRepublic are both scum. Therupublic's post is 100% wrong regarding me and SFB saying Vetteman was kirby was just to protect his fellow scum. And then Vetteman comes out of no where even though he has been on yesterday and accusations have been thrown around at him. VETTEMAN IS SCUM, Trucks proved that. And after theRepublic's last post he has to be the only remaining one. It is just to odd the Vetteman comes out of nowhere to vote for me just as therupublic did out of no where like that. If you guys don't see that then I don't know........

I am always online on this website,  I rarely log off,  my laptop runs 24/7.    Me showing I am online means nothing,  if I was actually at my laptop I would have posted more than once the entire day.

That doesn't change the fact that you are scum.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The only thing that doesn't fit in theRepublic's scenario is that doctors are not allowed to protect themselves (usually).

Also, I'd like to know how Kirby's ability would work. Do you choose someone to copy one night, then use it the next night or does all that happen on the same night?

Why would therepublic lie though? Vetteman's butt is on the line not his ... unless it's a last second attempt to rescue a fellow scum?

Guess what I'd like to hear from theRepublic is if he *thinks* doctors can protect themselves in this game *wink wink*

Signature goes here!

@ vetteman

Well that seems fair if it weren't fact that you automatically sign off VGC 20 minutes after not refreshing your page.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=96177

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What do you know, he leaves after that comment by Hatmoza. He HAD to have been reading the thread yesterday and just didn't want to post to looks even more suspicious. Waiting until he could think of a plan that would make him look like he actually was innocent. I am not believing any of it and you guys shouldn't either. Trucks investigated him yesterday and he was scum. I did not effect that any way, I let it go through as intended. Let's not make the wrong choice and lose this game.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The only thing that doesn't fit in theRepublic's scenario is that doctors are not allowed to protect themselves (usually).

Also, I'd like to know how Kirby's ability would work. Do you choose someone to copy one night, then use it the next night or does all that happen on the same night?

Why would therepublic lie though? Vetteman's butt is on the line not his ... unless it's a last second attempt to rescue a fellow scum?

Guess what I'd like to hear from theRepublic is if he *thinks* doctors can protect themselves in this game *wink wink*

I would guess it would be something like...

they can but not on consecutive nights.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Which leaves me with one thing to say.... Why are you defending vetteman so much? I mean, if you really are the doctor that is fine, and would make a lot of sense. But there could be a chance that the doctor is scum this game. So maybe Vetteman is kirby and copied your abilities. That would mean he protected himself and I switched it to myself. But, that doesn't explain why he came up as scum from Truck's investigation. I already said I LET IT GO THROUGH. Vetteman is scum, I guarantee I did not do anything to mess with Truck's investigation.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

How dumb do you think the Subspace are?  Even if we started with four, it is still going to take another two mis-lynches to end the game with a Subspace win.  This is not the last day no matter what.  Why, if we were both scum, would Vetteman and I do this?  In the unlikely event you are not scum, the town is certainly going to turn around and lynch Vetteman the next day.  Then after that probably me.  A gambit like this is only really effective on the last day.  It would just fall apart on an earlier day.

Did TruckOSaurus prove that?  You have admitted that you can change the target of people's night actions.  We have no way of knowing if you are being truthful in saying you allowed the investigation to go through to the right person.  Actually, that ability sounds like it might go well with a spy on your side helping to direct your actions...

Let's think about Night Three.  The doctor did not target Vetteman.  So option one is you are lying scum.  Option two is that you are telling the truth, but the only possible explanation for that is that Vetteman is Kirby.  Which would make him innocent, and points the finger back toward the person who had the opportunity to redirect the investigation last night.

What does both of us voting for you near each other have to do with anything?  We are both in the unique position to have first-hand knowledge of your lie.  Vetteman because he knows his own role, and me... well I'll let you figure it out.  Besides, the mafia is not allowed to talk during the Day, so two people voting for you near each other is not evidence that they are scum working together.

My vote was not out of nowhere either.  I have first-hand knowledge that you are either a liar, or if you are telling the truth, that Vetteman is Kirby.  It is a very strong reason to vote.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

supermario128 said:
What do you know, he leaves after that comment by Hatmoza. He HAD to have been reading the thread yesterday and just didn't want to post to looks even more suspicious. Waiting until he could think of a plan that would make him look like he actually was innocent. I am not believing any of it and you guys shouldn't either. Trucks investigated him yesterday and he was scum. I did not effect that any way, I let it go through as intended. Let's not make the wrong choice and lose this game.

Good Lord...

A mis-lynch today WILL NOT END THE GAME.

Now Playing

supermario128 said:
Which leaves me with one thing to say.... Why are you defending vetteman so much? I mean, if you really are the doctor that is fine, and would make a lot of sense. But there could be a chance that the doctor is scum this game. So maybe Vetteman is kirby and copied your abilities. That would mean he protected himself and I switched it to myself. But, that doesn't explain why he came up as scum from Truck's investigation. I already said I LET IT GO THROUGH. Vetteman is scum, I guarantee I did not do anything to mess with Truck's investigation.

We have no way of knowing whether you let it through or switched it to yourself so he would look guilty.  After what you said happened Night Three, I have zero reason to trust you.  You are either lying, or Vetteman is indeed Kirby.

The doctor as scum along with a Godfather seems like an extremely powerful combination.  It also raises the question as to how the Godfather would ever die during the night, which of course happened during this game.

Why am I defending Vetteman?  Because you have inadvertently exposed his character and ability to me (or just exposed yourself as a liar).  If we were both scum like you say, there would be know way we would want ourselves linked like this.  It makes no sense for scum to do what I am doing.

Now Playing