By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - the sim exchange the Wii to sell a million units in Amercia this month

http://thesimexchange.com/frontpage.php

Around the Network

More reliable than me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Theyre usually fairly close but they only make forcasts. They already have forcasts for Dec. and Jan. and the future sales of games like GTA 4, Mass Effect, FF XIII

A million in a month is what the Wii would sell if every week this month would be like the last. There was just a huge holiday in the US, right? I can see sales staying this high for one more week due to all the crazy reports we've been getting, but the last two weeks will probably be substantially lower.

Wow they predict in 2 months Galaxy will have 3.2 million units sold in America alone. Geez.

Well they definetly are more reliable than any other thing we could get of course they are just predictions, but respectable ones. I think they are pretty spot on with most predictions, except 360. Think they are overtracking it by a little too much.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
A million in a month is what the Wii would sell if every week this month would be like the last. There was just a huge holiday in the US, right? I can see sales staying this high for one more week due to all the crazy reports we've been getting, but the last two weeks will probably be substantially lower.

As long as nintendo keeps on shipping out more Wii's to the US they will sell, Black Friday starts off the holiday shopping and from then until Christmas I'd expect sales to be crazy, just as high as last weeks if not higher. Everyone wants a Wii and no one can find one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Their predictions for things are pretty, well out there compared to most. Here's a few of their predictions. These are all worldwide LTD predictions:

Wii- 108.40 million
360- 59.84 million
PS3- 54.25 million

And here's some of their game predictions:

Assassin's Creed- 2.13 million
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare- 3.95 million
Devil May Cry 4- 1.41 million
Fable 2- 3.33 million
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock- 2.67 million
Halo 3- 8.00 million
Grand Theft Auto 4- 10 million
Mass Effect- 2.39 million
Resident Evil 5- 2.63 million
Too Human- 1.62 million

Wii

Animal Crossing- 6.85 million
Disaster: Day of Crisis- 723k
FFCC: The Crystal Bearers- 2.41 million
GHIII: Legends of Rock- 1.86 million
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics- 1.56 million
Mario Kart Wii- 13.18 million
MP3: Corruption- 1.74 million
Nights: Journey of Dreams- 1.42 million
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles- 1.10 million
Super Mario Galaxy- 14.92 million
Super Smash Bros Brawl- 15.94 million
Wii Fit- 9.80 million
Wii Play- 12.80 million

PS3

Assassin's Creed- 1.26 million
Devil May Cry 4- 1.09 million
Final Fantasy XIII- 7.79 million
Gran Turismo 5- 6.74 million
Grand Theft Auto 4- 6.09 million
Killzone 2- 1.77 million
LittlebigPlanet- 2.22 million
Metal Gear Solid 4- 4.73 million
Ratchet and Clank- 1.10 million
Resident Evil 5- 1.66 million
Uncharted Drakes Fortune- 1.31 million
White Knight Story- 1.67 million

remember that they predict life time sales on the games. Meaning the final sales in like 2011 after all the price cuts, platinum hits, etc.

Wow... they predict pretty high sales on the Wii... (software wise, their hardware numbers are much to be desired)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I mean a lot of their predictions are very reasonable but some are like wow. The biggest wow for me was Brawl sales of almost 16 million. That would be quite a feat. Hell that would make it one of the best sold games ever, almost up there with the #1 of Super Mario Bros 3.