By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you watch the "Nintendo Week" show?

i just watched the latest episode , i find it pretty fun show to watch , when did it start? i haven't heard anything about it, also if you don't know what i am talking about, go on the Nintendo Channel you will find a show called "Nintendo Week" its basically a showcase show (like Pulse/Qore/FirstPlay on PSN and InsideXbox for XBL) but with comedic and quirky script

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

It started in late 2009. I watch it on a weekly basis, really addicted I think it's a very fun and entertaining show and it also revealed in exclusivity exciting game such as Excitebike World Rally.

wait did that "Bad Shoulder Alison" said "Rape those resolutions" ? or i'm i hearing wrong?

What channel's this on?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Severance said:
wait did that "Bad Shoulder Alison" said "Rape those resolutions" ? or i'm i hearing wrong?

Pretty sure she says Break

Around the Network
DaveD said:
What channel's this on?

Nintendo Channel.

Yes, but I watch it to see how bad and cheesy it can get. Just when you think they went as low as they could go, it gets worse! I find it comedically bad, so bad that I have to keep watching...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Games4Fun said:
Severance said:

Pretty sure she says Break

Lol , i think i'm hearing things.

Can't stand it. I find it annoying as hell.

this one is funny, he started talking japanese and they're all nodding their heads and laughing not even knowing what he is talking about