By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Some leaked xbla games include Crazy Taxi and Quake Arena

RaY_Z said:
CRAZY TAXI!!!????

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This was, verbatim, the same post I was about to write.

Of course, I would've added a few more '!!!!!'s

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Wow if these are all real they need to be announced and released ASAP!!! Thats a pretty friggin sweet arcade lineup.

....and Crazy Taxi? Do want!!!

Pipedream24 said:
I can't wait to get some Crazy Taxi in HD. It's been a long time coming.

its not hd,jst a port of OLD GAME.

anyways,it still crazy taxi.just loved that game

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Pipedream24 said:
I can't wait to get some Crazy Taxi in HD. It's been a long time coming.

its not hd,jst a port of OLD GAME.

anyways,it still crazy taxi.just loved that game

Just becuase they didn't add newer textures does not stop them from first putting the game in widescreen (which the pictures would suggest) and second have the system scale the resoultion up to 720p or 1080p to look better on my TV.  I doubt they would redo all the assets in the game...that would be silly and not be cost effective for an arcade game.  But widescreen support and system upscaling to an HD resolution (what I was suggesting originally, guess I should be more specific), should be pretty easy.

Quake Arena on a controller??? DO NOT WANT!!!

Around the Network

I still have the Dreamcast versions and I WILL be downloading them again!

coolbeans said:
Severance said:
isn't Craxy Taxi already on XBL and PSN?

There's a PSP/PSN game called Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars.

Go To Your Room

Looking forward to Crazy Taxi and Quake Arena

CRAZY TAXI!!!! Win!!!!!

Anyone know when sonic adventure is being released?
I have 1&2 on my dreamcast but can't remember which one I completed. Hope it wasn't the first one as I want to play it in HD. Maybe I should buy the dreamcast vga cable.