By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect from Capcom for the Wii at Captivate?

Neopets

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Rescue Rangers 3. Make it happen!

I am in the same boat as Trestres, I expect at least 1 game (and by 1 game I don't mean some half canned game but something reasonably substantial). A "real" RE (not on-rails, not RE archives) would be nice, personally I would prefer it not to be RE5.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I dont think Capcom will produce anything exciting for Wii, all the "hardcore" games as of late all were all Japan exclusives, were an audience was sure to be found. Theres no doubt in my mind that had Nintendo not approached Capcom with the MH3 deal, the game wouldnt exist outside of Japan.

What id like would a real sequel to RE4 (re5 doesnt count).

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Nothing.

this...

Around the Network
trestres said:
Raze said:
Tres- Embargo? For what?

The whole event xD

Now I'm more confused. As by wikipedia - An embargo is the partial or complete prohibition of commerce and trade with a particular country, in order to isolate it.

So they're isolating a country from an event? ?? 

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

theres a difference between an embargo on trade and an embargo on information ....

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I'm not expwcting nothing at all.. This year with TvsC, MHTri.. the have done enough. A new Viewtifu Joe? a new IP?

I only want no ports and no more rail-shooters.

Somebody already said Viewtiful Joe 3? A Strider remake, perhaps, what with everything old being new again? Never mind, NO ONE remembers Strider! But then, I'm still waiting for Square-Enix to bring back Tobal... (and that's a total of three things that will never happen in this one post)

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

trestres said:
That won't happen, Capcom wants to retain the retro feel.

That's a terrible excuse. New Super Mario Bros: Wii still retains the old 2D Mario feel and fun, without resorting to such gammicks like 8-bit style graphics and screen flicker/slowdown. Capcom just doesn't want the costs associated with a big budget Classic Mega Man game.