By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you're looking forward to, that are not on your platform!!!

1) Gears of War 3 (Trailer is truly EPIC!)
2) Halo Reach (Multiplayer and Co Op heavy Halo with improved Graphics and new gameplay? Who wouldn't be interested?!)

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
Alan Wake
Red Dead Rdemption (if it comes out on PC I'm good)
Next GTA perhaps.

Gears of war
Mass Effect (wich I believe will come someday)
Splinter Cell Conviction (wich I believe will also come some day)

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

gamelover2000 said:
Gears of war
Mass Effect (wich I believe will come someday)
Splinter Cell Conviction (wich I believe will also come some day)

You can play those on a PC....

On 360:
Gears of War 3
Fable 3
on PSP:
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

gears 3 & alan wake
mgs peace walker

Not to seem like a wet blanket but why would anybody look forward to a game on a platform that they don't own? I mean, my PC can't run Crysis and I feel nothing but apathy towards that game. Good games that I can't play are dead to me.

d21lewis said:
Not to seem like a wet blanket but why would anybody look forward to a game on a platform that they don't own? I mean, my PC can't run Crysis and I feel nothing but apathy towards that game. Good games that I can't play are dead to me.

So like women are dead to nerds?

Rainbird said:
d21lewis said:

So like women are dead to nerds?

HAVE YOU BEEN POKING AROUND MY ATTIC!?! DAMMIT HOW DID YOU FIND......wait.  You were making and analogy, right?  Ha, ha...that was pretty good.

*goes to move the bodies*

super mario galaxy2. I'll get a wii just for that and the zelda game they might annouce. end of story.