By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The world's most relaxing and beautiful game. - Endless Ocean

Havent we had this discussion a couple of times before? Definitely with Arts and gawalls on this one, I absolutely adore the game.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Playing it, Loving it.

RolStoppable said:
routsounmanman said:
I have the game and it's quite good (nowhere near 88 though). The real test for anyone wanting to buy this would be something like Animal Crossing; if you loved it, you'll most propably like this one too.

Animal Crossing? Oh no! I already ordered Endless Ocean and will get it this week. It seems I have to set up myself for a disappointment.

I blame the budget price.

Rather blame WiiFit. Or me, if it makes you happy. Maybe we can start one of them great bitchfests on this site. Anyways, never played animal crossing. bet they dont have ubercool sharks and stuff in it.  

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

boring

is it just me or is it the same five people giving the same five comments in all EO threads? Its like 2 say great, 2 say boring and one is like: uh, cant decide.

Around the Network

should be getting it for christmas....if i am not getting it for christmas though i will be getting it before

gawalls said:
thats some TV ArtOfAngels - i'm also playing this and I love it, very strangely addictive and cannot put it down once you start.

Thanks, It's a 42" LG Plasma, I bought it for my Wii, I never really get excited about playing a game when I'm at work, but Endless Ocean makes me look forward to getting home.

Faxanadu said:
is it just me or is it the same five people giving the same five comments in all EO threads? Its like 2 say great, 2 say boring and one is like: uh, cant decide.

and me, who hasn't got it but has been between interested (when announced) and excited (when i finally got impressions of peopleon this site...thanks faxanadu)

Can i ask what places are in it as diving areas? are they real places (by name at least if not modelled on) or is it all made up?

I just can't wait to get this game, looks more than enjoyable to play in the pauses from other more competitive games.